Whisper, Talk, Shout
(04-10-2019, 10:24 PM)Grizzly Wrote: I love the idea however, it can turn into a minge fest with everyone going on shout and absolutely destroying peoples precious ears. Instead of having shout normal and whisper. I think normal and whisper is sufficient speaking variables
neutral

Yeah this ^ shouting would result in about 15 ears being assaulted and muted being fished out by the digger full
Ryannnnnn
Fearless Full-Time Roleplayer

[Image: qVdVN2yh.jpg]
(04-10-2019, 11:27 PM)Ryan Wrote:
(04-10-2019, 10:24 PM)Grizzly Wrote: I love the idea however, it can turn into a minge fest with everyone going on shout and absolutely destroying peoples precious ears. Instead of having shout normal and whisper. I think normal and whisper is sufficient speaking variables
neutral

Yeah this ^ shouting would result in about 15 ears being assaulted and muted being fished out by the digger full

going to edit the post, this is a great suggestion.
(04-10-2019, 11:23 PM)Forgee Wrote:
(04-10-2019, 11:17 PM)perqe Wrote: There was this feature, on Santos. It was a serious roleplay server and it worked very well.

+support

I remember that! I probably should have used that as an example instead of Arma 2.

It worked very well.

Helps in many situations, would be a very good addition to the server, if used correctly.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
(04-10-2019, 11:50 PM)perqe Wrote:
(04-10-2019, 11:23 PM)Forgee Wrote:
(04-10-2019, 11:17 PM)perqe Wrote: There was this feature, on Santos. It was a serious roleplay server and it worked very well.

+support

I remember that! I probably should have used that as an example instead of Arma 2.

It worked very well.

Helps in many situations, would be a very good addition to the server, if used correctly.

Indeed, It can be used in a multitude of different situations.
You could be hiding something in the backroom that you need to keep quiet or you’re hosting a nice quiet restaurant to name a few examples.
+support for the whisper and normal only. Could really add to RP situations where a lot of voices could be overwhelming, and won't have a downside in any other situation, as it is still only a choice you can make.
[Image: jjQxeVO.gif]
+Support. In favour of the Whisper and the Normal voice but not for the Yelling.
[Image: brHdXi6.png]
+support for whisper and normal speech
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
Maybe the shouting voice could be the normal voice and the whisper will be the part that changes. This will be better in my opinion.
Fearless Veteran 8^)
+Support

It's just a good suggestion.
[Image: WWhqdJO.gif]
                                      +Rep me!
Approved