Whisper, Talk, Shout
Title of Suggestion: Whisper, Talk

Description
Different voice volumes.

Why?
I've noticed that in RP's where there are a large quantity of players in a small space it can get quite loud and overwhelming.
Adding a feature where the player can choose between 2 different voice volume levels (Whisper and Talk) would be a great solution to this.
We currently have /w to whisper so why not implement it for voice chat too!

[Image: 0bb83da5f7797e84c097fe432cbb9a3d.png]

This is a good example from the "ST ACRE Volume" mod for Arma 2, maybe not something this complex but just 3 levels of volume would suffice.

EDIT: removed the suggestion to add "shout" as it would be easily abused and probably increase the mic spam and not actually help the situation.
The following 1 user Likes Forgee's post:
  • Jessixa
-Support
+Support
I love the idea however, it can turn into a minge fest with everyone going on shout and absolutely destroying peoples precious ears. Instead of having shout normal and whisper. I think normal and whisper is sufficient speaking variables
neutral
Kind Regards,
Grizzly
The following 2 users Like Grizzly's post:
  • Lewwings, Ryan
-Support

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

(04-10-2019, 10:24 PM)Grizzly Wrote: I love the idea however, it can turn into a minge fest with everyone going on shout and absolutely destroying peoples precious ears. Instead of having shout normal and whisper. I think normal and whisper is sufficient speaking variables
neutral

Good point, I like this idea.
+Support

beautiful.
 Hope I helped in a way,

Regards, Laurin. (+Rep?)

[Image: FHtvBN8.png]
There was this feature, on Santos. It was a serious roleplay server and it worked very well.

+support
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
(04-10-2019, 11:17 PM)perqe Wrote: There was this feature, on Santos. It was a serious roleplay server and it worked very well.

+support

I remember that! I probably should have used that as an example instead of Arma 2.
+Support