Public dupe Folder
Question 
Where is the public dupe Server file/folder just a quick question
I already answered you question in-game, if you mean the advance dupe file, it should be accessible by following my instructions as follows,
Log onto FL, click Q, on the right hand side of your screen there should be a list of options, ADV Duplicator should be under CONSTRUCTION, once in the ADV duplicator settings there should be a thing at the top called -server- first thing you should see under that is, PUBLIC FOLDER. This is were you will find all the public saved dupes.

I hope I helped!
Kind Regards,
Grizzly
(04-10-2019, 09:03 PM)Grizzly Wrote: I already answered you question in-game, if you mean the advance dupe file, it should be accessible by following my instructions as follows,
Log onto FL, click Q, on the right hand side of your screen there should be a list of options, ADV Duplicator should be under CONSTRUCTION, once in the ADV duplicator settings there should be a thing at the top called -server- first thing you should see under that is, PUBLIC FOLDER. This is were you will find all the public saved dupes.

I hope I helped!

I do not have that in my game i will try to get a screenshot.
(04-10-2019, 09:12 PM)weejay12345 Wrote:
(04-10-2019, 09:03 PM)Grizzly Wrote: I already answered you question in-game, if you mean the advance dupe file, it should be accessible by following my instructions as follows,

I hope I helped!

Hello, Weejay,

What Grizzly said is perfect. Are you sure you're looking in the Advanced Duplicator and not the regular duplicator?   Please provide more information what you see upon clicking it to help us get a better understanding on how we can help you

I hope I helped!

If your provide a screenshot it will be much easier for me to help you.
Kind Regards,
Grizzly
(04-10-2019, 09:22 PM)Grizzly Wrote:

I hope I helped!

Problem sorted staff member helped IG Step by - Step
(04-10-2019, 09:50 PM)weejay12345 Wrote:
(04-10-2019, 09:22 PM)Grizzly Wrote:

I hope I helped!

Problem sorted staff member helped IG Step by - Step

Okay glad to hear its sorted
Kind Regards,
Grizzly
Closed