Jack
Steam Name: Jack

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:169884062

BlacklistID(s): 104586

Blacklist Reason
'Violence should be the last option'

Staff Member: Random

Involved users
Richie, Verdict, Hamez and Ranger were raiding with me but in the tunnel while i was at BP

Summary / Why i should be unblacklisted? 

I had raided the whole nexus with the boys and found nobody, i then left to check industrial but he was not there either. Once fully checked i received a PM from verdict saying that the president was at Izzies Palace. I then started running back to the city before being told by one of the boys i was raiding with that the president was back in the nexus. Upon arriving in the city i see a few (four or so) police officers in front of the nexus. I ran to BP gas station which is nothing more than 100m from nexus and began shooting at the police there in order to finish the raid and attempt to kill the president, i then took cover as i reloaded and was about to push towards the nexus to get the frags and continue the raid before i was picked up by Random.

My raid reason was tax 40%. Who i was raiding with was but isn't limited to: HameZ, Ranger, Ryan (I think), Richie and Verdict 

I did not violate any rules. I had a reason to raid and began that prior to leaving the city and coming back to continue the raid and start shooting at officers in front of the nexus (Which was the same place i was fighting before i left the city to check the industrial).

Violence was the last option, tax was 40 and i had a reason to raid. 

I broke no rules here, i exercised my right to raid as tax was 40 and did that by fighting in the nexus, leaving to check a potential location of the president, then coming back carrying on the same raid and started shooting the police that were in front of the nexus that had weapons in their hands. I was fully allowed to do this within the rules. Staff have done it before, other players have done it before, people always do it, this is how you raid, you shoot the government in order to kill them for your end result of capturing and either forcing the president to lower tax or killing him.

I would like to be fully unblacklisted as i broke no rules and was simply raiding when i was allowed to.
I'd like a comment from Random and/or Wolven or anyone involved before we proceed.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Edited the POV/Summary to make things more clear for the reader.
Hello Jack,

Quick question, If you received a pm from Verdict informing you that the President is at Izzies, what gives you the right to spray two cops that posed no threat whatsoever to you in any way?

From what I recall, a raid happened at Nexus like 15-20 minutes prior to this situation occurring therefore I don't believe that you had any reason to shoot me and Wolven after we had NLR whilst encountering a car crash beforehand.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
(04-10-2019, 06:49 PM)Random Wrote: Hello Jack,

Quick question, If you received a pm from Verdict informing you that the President is at Izzies, what gives you the right to spray two cops that posed no threat whatsoever to you in any way?

Read my summary again, I said i was informed that the president had moved back to the nexus.

From what I recall, a raid happened at Nexus like 15-20 minutes prior to this situation occurring therefore I don't believe that you had any reason to shoot me and Wolven after we had NLR whilst encountering a car crash beforehand.

A raid happened at nexus literally less than 5 minutes (Not 15-20 minutes) prior to the situation occurring and the raid was still active. Not only that, i can initiate a raid on the nexus if i have reason to believe that's where the president is if he has raidable laws as long as i am not under NLR which i wasnt. 
Hi Jack, how was it you were informed about the President having returned to the Nexus?
Kind Regards,

Through a friend in discord that was told in game by another raider.

Once he heard it through voice he informed me in discord as he obtained the information IC by being told in game.

Regardless of how i was told it literally doesn't matter, we had been gone for around 3-4 minutes roughly and hadn't found the president, the tax was still 40 so i went back to the nexus to check if he was there again considering we didn't do a very thorough check the first time.
Going to go ahead and throw this video out there.

This is Awestruck shooting at Government Members stood in front of the nexus when tax was 40/raidable laws were in place that allowed him to do so.

Awestruck was fine in doing this, he broke no rules, tax was 40 and even he shot at the cops from a further distance than what i did.

You can even see Chumps in chat saying 'Who just awped my ass'  - He was a cop at the time, so Awestruck literally did the exact same thing as me except from the fact that he didn't even raid he just shot a cop. To add to this, it was actually from a further distance than the distance in which i initiated the raid from and i never holstered i was continuing the raid before i was picked up.

How was i punished for literally doing less than what Awestruck did by shooting at cops from BP then reloading behind cover before getting ready to push then getting physgunned to a sit.

Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eR_8LPK5...e=youtu.be

To reiterate

Awestruck broke no rules by doing what he did in this video.

Nor did i when i did what i was blacklisted for.
Yes, I just wanted to discuss this Unblacklist Request just to get some context on the situation. Context is very important.
Whilst what I did was similar it was not the same.

The issues I wanted to address were:
- Why you initiated a raid on the Nexus a second time (yes you still had a valid reason if he was actually there), even after being told that the President was at Izzie's Palace.
- How and who told you that the President had returned to Nexus.

I would like a detailed timeline of events, from the first raid to when you were picked up by Random if possible please.
Kind Regards,

Also, Wolven says you recorded the sit, please send that to me also.
Kind Regards,