Woman player models
The model that Jessixa uses I can never see, and some more women playermodels, could they be linked in this thread please! it's not on the FL content thing.
The following 1 user Likes JONATHANPOO's post:
  • Jessixa
It should all be in the content packs, unsubscribe then resubscribe to all of them and see if that works first
Kind Regards,
Grizzly
I don't even see them lol. It's not in any content packs. (from what I know of)
(04-07-2019, 10:03 PM)Arny Wrote: I don't even see them lol. It's not in any content packs. (from what I know of)

Strange, I do. Might just be your Garry's mod
Kind Regards,
Grizzly
(04-07-2019, 02:36 PM)richieb Wrote: The model that Jessixa uses I can never see, and some more women playermodels, could they be linked in this thread please! it's not on the FL content thing.

I also had this problem how I fixed it was just uninstalling all of the content and reinstalling it worked for me
Ryannnnnn
Fearless Full-Time Roleplayer

[Image: qVdVN2yh.jpg]
The model I always use is Daisy Stafford ( I don't know if you can see Madeleine Lajoie as well )
But this is how the model look like if you are very curious 

[Image: IMG-20190408-110823.jpg]

I did try and find the content pack for you but it is nowhere to be seen 
You can try and contact Sparx to see if he has any solution to your problem ( Because he reupload the files to the server when the models were error to everyone )
or try and uninstall and reinstall the contents you had . 

But once you can see the model , please be aware that it is currently broken ( Since June 2018 ) and there is no way you can change to a dress or taking the glasses off . One way is to ask an admin to help you switch to a dress , but you will have to avoid being killed by anyone cause once you're dead, you have to ask the admin again . Until a dev can fix it , you will have to deal with the broken Daisy 

This is as much I can do 
[Image: 1619639714462.png]
Thank you, i'll contact Sparx, I just wanna be able to see the models.
The following 1 user Likes JONATHANPOO's post:
  • Jessixa
Closed & Moved
Ryannnnnn
Fearless Full-Time Roleplayer

[Image: qVdVN2yh.jpg]