STupid people who build too much! (CANT JOIN)
(01-30-2012, 03:18 PM)NiT GriT Wrote:
(01-30-2012, 03:10 PM)Fishy Wrote:
(01-30-2012, 02:44 PM)GunFISH Wrote: This will be fixed in gmod13 anyway

woot. no more reconnecting BAM reconnecting BAM reconnecting whoohoo

Nit Grit:

pending on where you live, your internet and PC. Some people dont have Ultra PCs beacuse their parents are poor or the middle lifestyle is beyond yours.

No... First of all I live in the US and constantly have over 100 ping on the server due to my location. Secondly I don't have UBER internet.. Just decent AT&T broadband. But even considering all of this, if it's taking you 40 minutes to join.. It's another issue. You must not have the content downloaded directly from the downloads section of the forum, and you're having to redownload it each time you join. And what do you mean by "the middle lifestyle is beyond yours." I don't understand what you mean.

example is in africa where the middle lifestyle is very poor and living in hoods isnt really fun right? Tounge

well, then its ur PC which is good, or ur just extremly lucky. however what i think ghost means is that it takes like 30-40 minutes to connect with the annoying reliable problem.
(01-30-2012, 04:07 PM)Fishy Wrote:
(01-30-2012, 03:18 PM)NiT GriT Wrote:
(01-30-2012, 03:10 PM)Fishy Wrote:
(01-30-2012, 02:44 PM)GunFISH Wrote: This will be fixed in gmod13 anyway

woot. no more reconnecting BAM reconnecting BAM reconnecting whoohoo

Nit Grit:

pending on where you live, your internet and PC. Some people dont have Ultra PCs beacuse their parents are poor or the middle lifestyle is beyond yours.

No... First of all I live in the US and constantly have over 100 ping on the server due to my location. Secondly I don't have UBER internet.. Just decent AT&T broadband. But even considering all of this, if it's taking you 40 minutes to join.. It's another issue. You must not have the content downloaded directly from the downloads section of the forum, and you're having to redownload it each time you join. And what do you mean by "the middle lifestyle is beyond yours." I don't understand what you mean.

example is in africa where the middle lifestyle is very poor and living in hoods isnt really fun right? Tounge

well, then its ur PC which is good, or ur just extremly lucky. however what i think ghost means is that it takes like 30-40 minutes to connect with the annoying reliable problem.

Dude I don't see how the performance of your pc would have much to do with it, as it's basically just downloading and connecting to the server which is based off your internet. And no it's not a matter of me "being extremely lucky". Hardly ANYONE I know has this problem, I have many friends in the US with similar internet and whatnot and they join just as fast if not faster. If anything you are the ones who are extremely UNLUCKY. I wouldn't even play on the server if it took me 40+ minutes of just sitting there repeatedly joining and waiting forever just to play. That's awful rofl.
It takes me 40 minutes because the server is full...

Then when i do get a spot, i get the Error... thats what i ment...
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
There's an easy way to fix snapshot overflow just type in console cl_updaterate 5 which changes it from 30 to 5 not sure what this really does but I don't get that problem :/

Hope this helps, Aaronv909 Cool
Um... Fishy.

Not to sound like an asshat, but...

[Image: speccy-1.png]

[Image: 1740464979.png]

Speedtest was done with some of my family downloading stuff... Usually is 35MB/10MB. But regardless of the point, in either fashion I Reliable Snapshot and Buffer almost all the time... [I sometimes wish their was a North America server for Fearless.] Gmod13 is a littlebits aways from now, and the new file structure means Fearless RP is bound to be down for a few weeks[even months]. So enjoy what you got now.
Look at my speed ;3

[Image: 1680291996.png]
(01-30-2012, 06:04 PM)Joey Skylynx Wrote: Um... Fishy.

[Image: speccy-1.png]

[Image: 1740464979.png]
I Still beat you
The following 1 user Likes CHOCOLATEPERVE's post:
  • ryan!
(01-30-2012, 07:18 PM)CHOCOLATEPERVE Wrote:
(01-30-2012, 06:04 PM)Joey Skylynx Wrote: Um... Fishy.

I Still beat you
[Image: tumblr_lhz9412UtH1qek5f9o1_500.gif]