STupid people who build too much! (CANT JOIN)
Reliable snapshot overflow ALL THE TIME since some retards build too much (too many props) Anyone Else have this??? Seriosuly admins fix..
Yelling at admins to fix it wont solve much you know

i get this problem, shoot most of us do, but you don't see us raging int he forum about it, just keep trying until it goes threw if it refuses to don't get made go on the other server, if that's not what you want wait until later then.

While you may not wear my teams color, we still bear the same dogtags, for we are the underdogs.
The following 1 user Likes Nadrick's post:
  • Azusa Nakano
Everybody gets this problem, as it says on the wiki its due to the prop cache, fearless didnt used to get snapshots from what i remember but the prop cache did reach its limits making it impossible for people to spawn props. you just got to be patient or contact an admin to see if he can remove some props, but i make fun of the snapshot and see how much i can get it in a row XD my record is 12 times and it took me 74mins to join
[Image: headster-fade-1.gif]
Server Hours: 450
RP Points: 9

You can't really tell people to just stop building. After all, that is what Gmod is all about.
Respectfully,

Hooter
Admins doesnt really have annything to do with Reliable Snapshot Overflow. Just keep trying since everyone gets this error and YES its very frustrating and annoying but eventually you will get in.
What Pisses me off, Is when you Que for 40 minutes, It finally lets you in and you think "Yes! Woot! Woohoo!" and then you get it...

Thats my Rant.
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
Rofl why do some of you take so long to join the server? It takes like a minute if that for me to join..
This will be fixed in gmod13 anyway
(01-30-2012, 02:44 PM)GunFISH Wrote: This will be fixed in gmod13 anyway

woot. no more reconnecting BAM reconnecting BAM reconnecting whoohoo

Nit Grit:

pending on where you live, your internet and PC. Some people dont have Ultra PCs beacuse their parents are poor or the middle lifestyle is beyond yours.
(01-30-2012, 03:10 PM)Fishy Wrote:
(01-30-2012, 02:44 PM)GunFISH Wrote: This will be fixed in gmod13 anyway

woot. no more reconnecting BAM reconnecting BAM reconnecting whoohoo

Nit Grit:

pending on where you live, your internet and PC. Some people dont have Ultra PCs beacuse their parents are poor or the middle lifestyle is beyond yours.

No... First of all I live in the US and constantly have over 100 ping on the server due to my location. Secondly I don't have UBER internet.. Just decent AT&T broadband. But even considering all of this, if it's taking you 40 minutes to join.. It's another issue. You must not have the content downloaded directly from the downloads section of the forum, and you're having to redownload it each time you join. And what do you mean by "the middle lifestyle is beyond yours." I don't understand what you mean.