chlamydia or some shit
aight so im not very enlightened when it comes to STDs and shit. A couple weeks ago me and my buddy tag teamed a bitch (she sucked my cock while he fucked her and then we switched) and we didn't use a condom. I just wanna know if anyone know's what the chances are for a STD when it comes to unprotected sex, and I'm gonna be real i wasn't fucking her for that long i just kinda stuck to getting my dick sucked, for the record.

also ive had unprotected sex with 2 of my exes all the time but i doubt they gave me shit cuz we were in relationships and i would've noticed i figure.
The following 1 user Likes RaZZ's post:
  • Random
Nah you have aids
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
The following 5 users Like Eclipze's post:
  • Wolven, Random, Lewwings, MasterNoda, Zecon
Tell me hows your dick doing and i'll diagnose you
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
You've got the clap
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
Stick your fingers in your mouth and then get you dogs dick and slide it into your bum should be able to tell if your okay or not
IF YOUR READING THIS YOUR MOMMA A COUGAR
The following 2 users Like Cox's post:
  • , Wolven
Your gonna get scrot rot
The best way to tell if you have an STD is to cut your penis off and send it to your doctor for a checkup.
The doctor will then run tests on your penis and let you know if it's good or not.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:68652272&b=16]
The best way to tell if you have an STD is to have anal sex with men as much as possible in California
thanks for the helpful responses! i have amputated my penis and sent it to the best clinic in india, hopefully the results are fine.
The following 2 users Like RaZZ's post:
  • Eclipze, RIC0H
rub yur cock with a grapefruit