Make it possible to remove the riot helmet as police
Title of Suggestion: Make it possible to remove the riot helmet as police

Description
Make it possible for a normal police offier to remove his riot helmet since only admins can do it right now.

Why?
Its really frustrating to join the police force and over and over again get the riot helmet on your model and not being to remove it. Its not good looking and definitely not realistic to wear as a regular officer patroling. I would like normal players to be able to remove it.
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
Pretty sure cops were never meant to have those and it's just a bug. That's why you can't equip/take off the helmet without asking admins for help, but sometimes you spawn with it.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
(03-30-2019, 09:08 PM)TheSiphon Wrote: Pretty sure cops were never meant to have those and it's just a bug. That's why you can't equip/take off the helmet without asking admins for help, but sometimes you spawn with it.

Well its been like this for sometime now, surely they would've done something about it?
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
More suited for bug report imo but sure.

+Support
+Support
+Support
Makes sense
[Image: UE8GhmX.png]
+support The riot helmet is a bug ,because you can't put it on, but anyways when the helmet is not getting fixed then I want to put the helmet on/off too. Also I would recommend to require some Roleplay Points for it, when it was in market.
+support
[Image: WbmV7IO.mp4]
+Support

Don’t like having a riot helmet on as police as it prevents me wearing my hat.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]
The following 1 user Likes RedPanda's post:
  • Wolven
+support