Can I self promote?
I am off to Cambodia in 2020 to help people out there build a school and houses. I need to raise a lot of money for this and fundraising is the easiest option. So I thought what a greater way to this than make a gofundme page. Now am I aloud to share this link on the forums or is that against TOS or something? I thought I would ask before posting and if I am aloud what section should I be posting it under.
Kind Regards,
Grizzly
The following 3 users Like Grizzly's post:
  • Zona, Steven8ken, TASSIA
Personally looking through TOS and forum rules, I cannot see anything to say that by doing this you are violating a rule. But of course double check with a member of the staff team.
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
The following 1 user Likes TheMJ's post:
  • Grizzly
Ooo a fundraiser? Love to help!
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
The following 1 user Likes Jeffrey's post:
  • Grizzly
(03-31-2019, 04:25 PM)TheMJ Wrote: Personally looking through TOS and forum rules, I cannot see anything to say that by doing this you are violating a rule. But of course double check with a member of the staff team.

yh, I checked TOS as well, doesn't say it anywhere but I thought I'd post on here just to triple check Smile
Kind Regards,
Grizzly
(03-31-2019, 04:50 PM)Lt. Jeff Wrote: Ooo a fundraiser? Love to help!

Sounds cool Smile)
Kind Regards,
Grizzly
DO IT
Fearless Veteran 8^)
I think it's a great idea, although if you can I'd run it past an SA as they may want to spot check the credibility of your post etc.
Yes, you are allowed to promote such a thing. We recently had a similar situation. You should post it on the discussions section.
Yes, go for it!
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 1 user Likes Tomo's post:
  • Slaint
Closed.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]