Ban Request: Balrog Sandusky
Name: Balrog Sandusky

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:3592400

Time(GMT): 0:39:01 A.M (about 30 minutes ago from this post)

Server: Fearless Server 1 (rp_evocity-v2d)

Summary: This man was the president at the time, and he sent his police to randomly search my house. I was upset, after they realized that i had NO contraband of any kind, and i quickly demanded cash compensation from him, and as soon as i asked him for some kind of payment (politely) he sent his cops to taze, then arrest me. This is unacceptable. He soon after, claimed to be a "Crazy, and corrupt President".

Evidence: Not much, but i did manage to get a shot of him saying he was rp'ing as a crazy president..

Screen: http://i.imgur.com/oXAG4.jpg

No you said you DEMANDED that I pay you back, I saw that a blackmail, so I had you arrested, there was a misunderstanding about the warrant though one of my cops lied to me saying he saw CONTRA
I'm also known for out of the box RPing, that isn't conventionally so if I did hurt you, I do apologize
(01-27-2012, 04:30 AM)Balrog Wrote: No you said you DEMANDED that I pay you back, I saw that a blackmail, so I had you arrested, there was a misunderstanding about the warrant though one of my cops lied to me saying he saw CONTRA
I'm also known for out of the box RPing, that isn't conventionally so if I did hurt you, I do apologize

I don't think you know what blackmail means. That isn't blackmail, it was simply me expecting to be paid for the trouble you caused. This happens all the time in real life. People are paid compensation by the government if they do wrong, or make a mistake.
There was clearly a mistake , No bans will be given but a warning.