[FL:RP] Azizo2k
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Azizo2k

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:132444362

BanID: 77341

Ban Reason
assive Proppushing / Permed as per last chance.

Staff Member:  NJperry

Involved users
Someone else who was breaking the rules and my my old friend Rocket707

Why should you be unbanned?
Hello So Lets Begin With my case 

1-2 years Ago my Last Chance was taken away without me breaking Anything 

I was accused of massive prop push While I didnt commet Anything like that

there was This gentleman Who cDMed my friend rocket While we were Trying to Attach our truck to its flat bird so we can procced and RP As something I forgot [Rocket isnt my friend anymore]

later then he prop pushed our Truck with something [Maybe his truck too or other prop]

causing a massive prop push and everytime i spawn he kills me 
i keept trying to call a admin but none responded to the scene 

when mister 

NJperry 

Arrived i Was holding my flat bed to attach it to my truck and run away 

while the other person stopped 

he saw this massive act and then banned me without having a set to explain ourselves

afterwards he blamied me for it which idk what to think because it was not my fault even the prop pusher didnt have any evidence to use againts me while he claimed to be recording at that moment while until this day theres no evidence againts me 

theres nothing in the logs that proves that i prop pushed or done anything i believe 

and i hope the FL staff understand whats what was happening there and understand me that i wasnt in the wrong

and if i get unbanned ill try to keep myself away from problems as much as possible
24+ Hours has passed wheres my response?
Hi azizo2k,

Thanks for taking your time to make this UBR we appreciate your patience, due to NJPerry no longer being in the team this will be resolved by the team itself. I will attempt to get a statement from NJPerry. We will try and resolve this with haste. However Id like to know is why you did it, you can deny the accusations however the staff rarely hand out invalid punishments, your honest in the situation would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Joe Joe
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
Tbh joe i never took a banned for prop pushing or anything like that, i use props in the proper way but njperry didnt even make a sit at that time to see on whos on the wrong and banned so fast that i didnt even get a chance to explain myself and he didnt even see the logs because if he did he wouldv seen that dude CDMing my friend Rocket
multiple times
6 days when will this case gets solved??????
--| Approved |--

Hi azizo2k,

After discussing with the team and failing to gain a response of NJPerry we have decided to expire the ban. This means the ban will instantly expire but remain on your record and in replace of this we will give you a 10hour PTE Blacklist in return.

Sincerely,
Joe Joe
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<