SteamID: STEAM_0:0:129010278

BanID: 82021

Ban Reason
"homophobic slurs"

Staff Member: Awestruck

Involved users
Awestruck

Why should you be unbanned?
( I Was President) I was now banned for "homophobic slurs warned but said it again". This was right after he killed me cause taxes were to high even tho i changed the taxes to 20 like he requested BEFORE shooting me.He had earlier taken a cop hostage.
 Before changing taxes all the officers that was supposed to protect me said they didnt wanna work for the president anymore cause taxes was 21 percent so they surrendered which is why awstruck shot me down (Before he shot me i lowered taxes to 20 which was his reason for taking a hostage so i told him i lowered the taxes then still he killed me i called him a fagx2 cause he killed me when he didnt have a reason? he said " dont call me that" then "Right..." ( this was in ooc). Basically in the ban he stated he banned me cause he warned me, but in ooc logs he just says "don't call me that  If Had he said a ban would follow i would correct my speech, as i was  was irritated at the inconvinience. Tho it did take a long time before i lowered the taxes. Sorry if awestruck and i created inconvenience. My point is i was irritated at the fact that he shoots me anyways so i used foul lanuage but i'll try not to use "homophobic slurs" again. If you relieve my ban im sure you will see improvement quicker - Russianm3me
Hi Russianm3me,

We were in a stand-off for quite a long amount of time. After far too many attempts at trying to get you to change the tax peacefully, you began asking ME to pay YOU to have the tax lowered. You changed the tax eventually, but I still decided to kill you as you are clearly a deranged individual (in-character), your Police Force abandoned you and I took the opportunity to finally kill you.

After the fact, you then called me a "fa**ot" in OOC. As you stated, I said "don't call me that", thus my warning. You then called me a "fa**ot" a second time which resulted in your ban. I understand you were irritated at the conclusion of the RP situation, but that gives you absolutely no right to insult other people in any way.

I will have you ban reduced to half a day, but the ban was valid so it will remain. I'm glad to hear you are sorry and are owning up, which is why I am making this decision.

Thank you and have a good night.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Closed.