[DENIED] Accidentally RDM
Your name: Visual

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:5451249

Reason ban: RDM

Time: 22:20 GMT

Why we should unban you:
I was FBI and saw a group of guys at the street. I went there and saw one with a TMP. I yelled that he drop or holster his gun or I shot. I got punshed or something so I lost HP. I gave a warn shot and now this guy shot me with his TMP. I Accidentally shot flue to death. He lost his AK. I would not give him it back because I dont have an ak and and it was an accident. Rifles are illegal isn't that a permant law? An other day wasted of my Donator Status.
(10-13-2010, 08:30 PM)Visual Wrote: Your name: Visual

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:5451249

Reason ban: RDM

Time: 22:20 GMT

Why we should unban you:
I was FBI and saw a group of guys at the street. I went there and saw one with a TMP. I yelled that he drop or holster his gun or I shot. I got punshed or something so I lost HP. I gave a warn shot and now this guy shot me with his TMP. I Accidentally shot flue to death. He lost his AK. I would not give him it back because I dont have an ak and and it was an accident. Rifles are illegal isn't that a permant law? An other day wasted of my Donator Status.

This is what happens cause you "accidently" forgot to tell the truth.
You killed the wrong guy and he lost his stuff then you refused to refund the person.
I know it doesnt drop when you kill as a cop
But I told you to give it back you refused...
I warned you and you kept refusing then I banned you
And then you started insulting me.
At first "Fuck you"
Ban --> 1 week now (then I told flue to tell you that if you keep it up it goes longer and longer)
Then another insult and a longer one
You son of a fucking bitch or something like it
--> Permanent ban
You worked yourself in this you RDM'd then didn't want to give it back.
Then you ignored my commands.
I warned you and you continued.
Then you insulted me ( == 1 week ban)
then you insulted me again after a warning (== perm)
And I'll do my very best to keep it that way cause you have been a general asshole.
And you don't deserve playing on this server.

Also you have been banned so many times before and this was the drop.
-Signature removed-
Omg visual we were all there. You even said fuck you to s.j and dizzed him i dont think you belong here..
S.j Perm is way to long, I admit he shouldent have done it, At least 2-4 weeks instead.
(10-14-2010, 06:24 AM)Kenny Wrote: S.j Perm is way to long, I admit he shouldent have done it, At least 2-4 weeks instead.
Don't you know how many fucking times Visual has been banned due to rule breaking?

Rejected.
Bye, mate.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
Dont swear at me raffi.
Yeah Raffi I know how many times I got banned because I don't know RP so I have to learn it and if I act wrong I get a ban thats life. Now back to my ban. I nerver flamed ingame or in your face SJ never. What I say to a friend interested you a shit. I talked yesterday to flue and told him that he get an AK or 3500$. Thats no problem anymore. I can remember ,If you break 2 of that rules you get banned for 30min'. I broke 1 rule and get banned for a day or now for ever? And why you close the thread without giving me a chance to reply? Thanks to Soul who gave me that chance.
Nothing personally, but some admins exaggerate the ban times.
Signature too big...
(10-14-2010, 06:40 AM)Kenny Wrote: Dont swear at me raffi.
I will swear at anyone whenever I (...) want to.
(10-14-2010, 02:14 PM)Visual Wrote: Yeah Raffi I know how many times I got banned because I don't know RP so I have to learn it

and if I act wrong I get a ban thats life.
You've been given countless chances and many months to learn - and you still haven't.
Now back to my ban. I nerver flamed ingame or in your face SJ never.
Despite the fact that everyone agrees to the contrary?
What I say to a friend interested you a shit.
Whatever the hell that's meant to mean.
I talked yesterday to flue and told him that he get an AK or 3500$. Thats no problem anymore.
You still RDM'd him.
I can remember ,If you break 2 of that rules you get banned for 30min'. I broke 1 rule and get banned for a day or now for ever?
Because over time you've been banned about ten times (three times by me personally), and we're sick of repeatedly banning you only to see you haven't learnt from your mistakes.
And why you close the thread without giving me a chance to reply? Thanks to Soul who gave me that chance.
The thread hasn't been closed. Yet.
(10-14-2010, 02:38 PM)barrelroll Wrote: Nothing personally, but some admins exaggerate the ban times.
Well s.J has a valid reason for the ban.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
Now back to my ban. I nerver flamed ingame or in your face SJ never.
Despite the fact that everyone agrees to the contrary?

Do you have any proof? You belive that bloody rookie 2Deep?
I hope flue reports his story and what he think.
(10-14-2010, 02:51 PM)Sir Raffi Wrote:
(10-14-2010, 06:40 AM)Kenny Wrote: Dont swear at me raffi.
I will swear at anyone whenever I (...) want to.

Man you are Admin! You totaly overreact. Thats why I got this ban length. All of you can have a bad day but thats no reason for such decision.