SteamID: STEAM_0:1:80322740

BlacklistID(s): 104428

Blacklist Reason
Dealing intentional damage to team mates

Staff Member: Awestruck

Involved users
'themaster'

Why should you be unblacklisted?
I pinned another Police Officers car to a tree and asked him to say sorry as he insulted me IC, he then refused by telling me to 'Shut Up' and got out of his car and began to shoot me lowering my HP to 11%.

I then killed him as a result of that incident as i feared for my life - following FearRP.

My action was a result of my character dealing with the situation in an IC fashion by responding with the last chance and crucial decision of shooting the officer that shot me.

I should be unblacklisted as my actions were a result of another persons action - my character simply defended himself.

I value ROLE PLAY over RULE PLAY. I will always attempt to enhance roleplay and deal with things IC rather than bringing them OOC and kicking my dolls out of the pram for an admin.
https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=91800

This is an example of a similar scenario where a user was forced to defend himself from another officer and was given a blacklist originally but was unblacklisted after discussion between GHOSTK1LL3R and General Rickets where the rule was discussed in more depth and a conclusion was drawn.
Hi Jack,

When I came to the situation, I saw the two Police Officers driving in a vehicle (slowly towards Nightingale). You began to tell him to get out, shooting him in the process. Eventually he died, and then you began to shoot the passenger as a Police Officer, and as stated in the rule:

Government Rules Wrote:6.9 Do not kill or injure any other government member.

After checking the damage logs, I could see that 'themaster' damaged you, then you damaged 'themaster'. You then began to shoot the passenger who did no damage to you at all.

There are no exceptions written in addition to this rule, which I why I believe that the UBLR you quote above was mis-handled probably due to human error.
If you wish to have the rule changed to suit your needs, please feel free to post a Suggestion here: https://www.fearlessrp.net/form.php?formid=2
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Approved.

As shown by the logs, themaster shot first linking in accordance with Jackz statement. 

The UBLR was not human error, Jackz was valuing his life the same as PDot was in the approved UBR.