baiii
I'll be leaving because a developer who did not reply to an application for over a month has the audacity to claim that I'm not fit for contributor. not angry about not getting the tole, rather how high-assed most staff are
bye.
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
Bye! Seems like you are a tad angry but that's fine. And im confused. Are you mad at the developers or the staff?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]
(03-15-2019, 06:12 PM)Janzo 火 Wrote: Bye! Seems like you are a tad angry but that's fine. And im confused. Are you mad at the developers or the staff?

Angry is a somewhat extreme...more like discontent with both.
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
In a bit
(03-15-2019, 06:10 PM)Archer Wrote: I'll be leaving because a developer who did not reply to an application for over a month has the audacity to claim that I'm not fit for contributor. not angry about not getting the tole, rather how high-assed most staff are
bye.

From experience of doing them, this is sorta how it goes; after completing all tasks, applications are discussed within the team. This can take a while and isn't necessarily their fault. You're judged not only on your tasks, but your attitude and behaviour on FL as a whole.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork