Willem’s official goodbye
I guess I never made an official goodbye thread.
Lately, I’ve just not had a lot of time for gaming.
Been busy with work and other stuff.
Also been dealing with lots and lots of mental health problems, so every time I do have some free time, I just wanna be spending it on myself and making myself be a better version of myself, instead of gaming.

Imma be a basic bitch and make a small list of special people I met during my time on fl. Not gonna tag y’all cause idk how.
Not in a particular order btw xxx

Coofie, Xtreme, Tekno, Rudy: The real OG’s. They were the ones that got me into FL originally. Fucking savages

Prosto: You’re the first one to come to my mind to mention tbh. Idk what it is with you but I fucking love you dude. Thanks for always watching my streams and being there my man.

Wolven: One of the guys I started playing with when my first friend group left. Great fucking guy. No more words to describe you. Was about time you got Moderator

Frost: Same as wolven. I know you and your story, and that makes me respect you a shit ton. I wish more people knew you so they could see how great you are.

Jan: Kenker Kush. We go way back, love you man

Mo, aka Iraqi: ENZOOOOO. Ik hou van je man, met heel m’n hart.

Niels en Wouter: Gekke mannen, snel weer meeten

GHOSTKILLER: Fuck those numbers in your name. We kinda became friends due the whole me being demoted me and it just carried on into you watching most of my streams and supporting me with everything. Appreciate everything you did for my man.

Dobby: Big ol’ minge who dried up good and look at you now. My fucking boy.

Avgar and Lesanka: I guess it’s just a normal thing for them to be mentioned. But for real, you the ones who got me into role play side of fl and made me see there was more than just shooting cops.

Spear, Snowred and Raccoon: These fellas don’t play anymore but back when they still did, I used to fucking love them. Always been really friendly.

Crimson boys: Probaly the most hilarious people combined in one clan. Had a great laugh every time we were in a call.

Divey: I really appreciate what you all did for me. Even after my demotion you were always out there and still had my back if people talked shit. Still hate you for demoting me xxx

Exotic: Hilarious guy. If you wanted to have fun, you had to rp with this lad.

Beunkieboy: BEUNKIEEEEE LEGENDDD

Kevin the God: This little man used to be a pain in ass while I was staff. But once you take him with a grain of salt he turns into the most hilarious guy ever.

General Rickets: Thanks for that Minecraft server you had. Was a great spot to clear my mind and have some fun with y’all. Had a great time there 

Grape: You big hairy Greek. One of the friendliest people out there. You’ll go far.

Skurkas and Girllicker: Hilarious people, and always been underrated RP’ers

Kippo: I do love you

If I remember anyone at a later point I will add them in. If you’re not into the list doesn’t mean I don’t like you btw xxxxxx

Goodbye my loves

NOOOO, goodbye my hotredomme!!
Wolven

Goodbye Willem, #willemdebaldy
Sad cya willem
Goodbye Willem, hoping you all the best for the future Smile
[Image: brHdXi6.png]
Goodbye, and best of luck!!
Mad respect willem mate. Really sad to here but defo come on discord now and then! Good luck lad
(crying emoji face)

I am not crying, you are crying
STILL you the bad driver Willem.. XD
Hope see you sometimes Willem, You will be fine..
Good luck, byee..
[Image: jJtX9nT.png]
Thanks To MaxEvan For This Cute Signature Again!! 
wow why do you hate me why am i not on the list thats it im commiting suicide
The following 1 user Likes sebasti161's post:
  • Wolven