IVNT
Posting on behalf of IVNT. I am acting as Messenger nothing else.

Steam Name: IVNT

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:69638118

BanID: 76471, 79722

Ban Reason
Terms of Service

Staff Member: [FL] AwestruckBullet

Involved users
Feffe, Kyle, Create and Soulripper

Why we should unban you:

As this event occurred nearly 2 years ago coming up, I'd like to ask the people who will be reviewing this to check previous UBR's which i'll link here:

discord kevzor1337

Number 1: https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=80871
Number 2: https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=83110
Number 3: https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=88275
Number 4: https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=90560

As for BanID 79722, I'd like to mention how little evidence Awestruck had to go off on this ban. At the beginning of 2018, Kyle a member of FL, baited me out for having the FL gamemode with little evidence to me having it. A file was sent to Kyle yet it was not sent to awestruck. Kyle could have set up this conversation due to his hatred towards me after being staff in his previous community, InfiniteRP. As for having the gamemode, yes I did have it as a previously permed player sent me it once, but it was deleted off my computer for over a year now. I'm sorry for downloading it from that person, If you'd like the name please contact on discord kevzor1337.

BanID 76741:

I'm gonna start with an apology to everyone who was affected within this whole thing overall. An apology to Soulripper and Create for bringing you two both into it and the danger that I brought to the community. Since 2017, I've grown by two whole years and turning 16 in 27 days. To start off Awestruck previously believed that I hadn't matured since then. I'd like to say that I honestly have, since then I've changed as a person as a whole.

There's no solid way to prove this really as you can't track your maturity but I have matured as a person and not fell for things as easily. What Awestruck never had the heart to even consider is how young I was when this all happened. At the age of 13 nearly 14, Feffe was doing this to me and his older age of 26. Awestruck never considered this as a factor and I find it honestly disrespectful that he thinks that this was even remotely legal to happen. To punish me in a way like this was absurd. The amount of times I'd tried to explain to Awestruck this was too many to count, it's almost like he was never that age which bloody boggles me. I tried to hard tirelessly to get him to understand my story.

With this said, any information you need most admins will know and it's a sensitive topic to publicly address so you can reply to this or Discord message me.

Thank you,
IVNT
Hello Invent,

You shouldn't really have two bans in one UBR if they are in no way related. I'd suggest fixing it before we continue.

Thank You.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
My post still stands.
Kind Regards,

Hello Invent.

Before I start, I just wish to say that I never said that it was in anyway legal or right to do. Please also note that I did not ban you off my own back. There was a staff discussion at the time that lead to your ban, I just happened to be the one who delivered it. Every unban you made since the new "Permanent Ban" policy has had a discussion.

Again, I bring up and quote:
Quote:- A Permanent ban cannot be disputed unless solid evidence is provided proving your innocence.

Permanent bans really mean forever, which means you will never be unbanned.
Permanent bans are reserved for ToS. Any ban greater than BanID: 79180 will be affected by this original policy.
This means any permanent ban before this ID does have a chance of redemption, considering they haven't broke ToS, if we feel they have been banned long enough, are sincere, or deserve it. (Case-by-case basis).
Kind Regards,

Posting of behalf of IVNT:

Quote:As I know you have something against me i'm requesting for someone higher to be overlooking this UBR and making the final decision. 

Adding onto this, I believe the ban was rushed and not fully looked at well. I'd like it re-evaluated by an SA, considering the conditions that you clearly didn't take it. I have felt targetted by you forever and it just won't stop.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

(03-07-2019, 09:13 PM)Lewwings Wrote: Posting of behalf of IVNT:

Quote:As I know you have something against me i'm requesting for someone higher to be overlooking this UBR and making the final decision. 

Adding onto this, I believe the ban was rushed and not fully looked at well. I'd like it re-evaluated by an SA, considering the conditions that you clearly didn't take it. I have felt targetted by you forever and it just won't stop.

Hi Invent,

I don't quite understand why this is being taken personally as I have told you that every unban request you made was discussed and voted on by the Staff Team. An Administrator will be dealing with this anyway as I am only a Trial Administrator.

As a suggestion for the future, please re-read the Unban Request rules. No evidence has been provided in this case.

Thanks.
Kind Regards,

Posting on behalf of IVNT:

Quote:I have evidence to be provided, and can be provided on request but is sensitive.

(03-07-2019, 09:31 PM)Lewwings Wrote: Posting on behalf of IVNT:

Quote:I have evidence to be provided, and can be provided on request but is sensitive.

If it's the images of the messages sent between you and Feffe, the team is already aware of them. (It however does not show the whole situation)
If the Administrative Team wish to unban you, I will have no quarrel, but the way you still think I am targeting you only goes to show how mature you really are.
Kind Regards,

Posting on behalf of IVNT, once again:

Quote:I have matured awestruck but as a 15 year old it still does frustrate me when you think you can boss me around purely due to my age, i’ll leave this to an admin to sort out and won’t post until then

(03-08-2019, 07:33 PM)Lewwings Wrote: Posting on behalf of IVNT, once again:

Quote:I have matured awestruck but as a 15 year old it still does frustrate me when you think you can boss me around purely due to my age, i’ll leave this to an admin to sort out and won’t post until then

I have never bossed you around. I was an Administrator and Super Administrator at the time. It was my role to keep the best interests of the community at the forefront of what I do.
Kind Regards,