V2D
(03-01-2019, 11:51 PM)TASSIA710 Wrote:
(03-01-2019, 05:50 PM)JackZ Wrote: these take 5 seconds to do
they are left for months
[Image: 8af810d45cec22b4f7cfecc1f20a5521.png]

Yikes my LCA is not approved yet?

Whilst we're going off topic here, rest assured that if you post these before you perhaps get banned. Last Chance won't apply. Would be unfair otherwise.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Nice thread
The following 1 user Likes Agorith's post:
  • Pollux
(03-01-2019, 11:00 PM)Internet Explorer Wrote: My entire Squad started playing on your servers on V2D because its a good map well optimized perfect size for aggressive and passive RP, lots of diferent areas for all kinds of diferent RPs and all close to each other.

But for some reason everyone loves overly, large badly optimized maps, that make people with Ryzen and 1060 cry at 15 fps on a city and for me it's absurd how no one appears to see how bad that new maps are.

If you guys ever decide to move back to v2d me and my friends will install gmod just to play on your servers again, we even talk from time to time on how great it used to be before.

This post here explains exactly why we should move back to V2D the map is simply better than any others. Brilliantly optimised and a great size for FL at this current stage.
(03-01-2019, 11:00 PM)Internet Explorer Wrote: My entire Squad started playing on your servers on V2D because its a good map well optimized perfect size for aggressive and passive RP, lots of diferent areas for all kinds of diferent RPs and all close to each other.

But for some reason everyone loves overly, large badly optimized maps, that make people with Ryzen and 1060 cry at 15 fps on a city and for me it's absurd how no one appears to see how bad that new maps are.

If you guys ever decide to move back to v2d me and my friends will install gmod just to play on your servers again, we even talk from time to time on how great it used to be before.

puts it in perspective really doesn't it.

but hey ho, its so bad for the community.

I know this stands for one to three people but if one group of people do it, imagine how more are.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
I'd say lets make some sort of V2D Night or V2D Weekend and see how to goes.
Why not instead make an event out of it?

If the player base rapidly goes up, we could make a whole week or keep V2D as secondary server.
Kind Regards,
TASSIA
Fearless Developer
(03-02-2019, 03:51 PM)TASSIA710 Wrote: I'd say lets make some sort of V2D Night or V2D Weekend and see how to goes.

If the player base rapidly goes up, we could make a whole week or keep V2D as secondary server.

You must be new here..
They've fiddled around plenty with the concept of map switches already, it doesn't fix anything.
In the event that those weekends would result in a filled server it would simply be because of hype, if it stays for longer than a week or 2 people are gonna get bored with it again or realise the faults of V2D.
Stop letting nostalgia get to you.
The following 2 users Like Agorith's post:
  • Lewwings, Pollux
(03-02-2019, 04:13 PM)Agorith Wrote:
(03-02-2019, 03:51 PM)TASSIA710 Wrote: I'd say lets make some sort of V2D Night or V2D Weekend and see how to goes.

You must be new here..
They've fiddled around plenty with the concept of map switches already, it doesn't fix anything.
In the event that those weekends would result in a filled server it would simply be because of hype, if it stays for longer than a week or 2 people are gonna get bored with it again or realise the faults of V2D.

Well, I'm not trying to say, that we should switch the map.
I rather suggest opening up a secondary server with V2D for a night / weekend or maybe even a whole week.
It'd be a nice nostalgic event, which could bring back some old RPers (most of them will leave after the event, but maybe few will stay)
And as we are missing (roleplay) events at the moment anyways, why not give it a shot?
Kind Regards,
TASSIA
Fearless Developer
(03-02-2019, 04:13 PM)Agorith Wrote:

You must be new here..

Nostalgia? Yeah i bet there is Nostalgia , Nostalgia for being able to play with decent FPS that made more agressive RPs possible on a decent sized map where you could see people on every district, but for some reason there are people who want to keep maps that have clearly failed and no one enjoys playing on.

I and many other players can't stand going on the server to have the "15 fps, rollback experience" for 1 hour and this comes from me and my friends who all have high end desktops.
-Support

Reasons already mentioned regarding it won't change playerbase and I don't like V2D personally, I enjoy large maps.
[Image: WWhqdJO.gif]
                                      +Rep me!
(03-02-2019, 10:37 AM)JoshZ Wrote:

This post here explains exactly why we should move back to V2D the map is simply better than any others. Brilliantly optimised and a great size for FL at this current stage.

Dont bother yourself Josh, the server will continue to have 17 players on a Saturday til they change the map to a good map.
I find it amazing that the Fearless managent doesen't seem to realize the monopoly they have here, they have a game mode that you cannot find anything even similar on the market no other game even AAA title has a game,that replicates this well what a city RP game should be.
But well they decide to kill and continue killing their player base by in a sense banning more aggressive RPs by having maps that destroy your computer because they were simply not optimized for a 2004 game.
I can already see many people advocating that you dont want people spamming aggressive RPs, what they seem to fail to see is that the same people that are doing a aggresive RP today will be the same that will in the next day build some realy complex passive RP like me and many others.

Yes that might suprise some people here from what i have read on this post , but the same people that do Aggresive RP also do Passive RP , so lets not continue "banning" the people who enjoy Aggresive RP's.