V2D
Title of Suggestion: V2D

Description
Replace V4B1 with V2D in attempt to create a playerbase again.

Why?
V2D was always the go to map for FL, although people will talk about moving on from it. It is clear to see a massive decrease in population from the server. Let's give V2D one more go and try and re-create some sort of player-base before the server is completley destroyed. We've all been waiting on this map that was to come out within the near future however that still hasn't happened although the whole community being told that it will be prepared very soon.

Please just give this a try and I can gurantee that you will see a difference within the amount of people on the server. It is not a permanent fix however one that will keep the server stable for a small amount of time so all of us can enjoy playing on it.
No.

As much as I wanted V2D last time. If we switch to it again, It will kill Fearless within a matter of months.
The following 5 users Like Create's post:
  • JoshZ, Lewwings, Laurinwookie, Alertecobra27, PhantomSolaris
(02-25-2019, 02:08 PM)Create Wrote: No.

As much as I wanted V2D last time. If we switch to it again, It will kill Fearless within a matter of months.

Have you seen the current situation?
+support

V2D was by far the best map FL has ever had, I would love to see it again, even if its while waiting for this new map.
The following 2 users Like Ranger's post:
  • JoshZ, TheMJ
-Support

I don’t believe a map is going to fix it this time, we need to broaden our horizons.

The following 9 users Like General Rickets's post:
  • JoshZ, TheMJ, Wolven, Envy, Lewwings, mintblackbeard, Laurinwookie, Alertecobra27, Agorith
+support

A smaller map to v4b1, which will be better for the current player base. With our current playerbase, joining v4b1 with about 20 players feels like your joining an empty server because of the size.
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
The following 5 users Like TheMJ's post:
  • JoshZ, General Rickets, Ranger, Wolven, Zecon
(02-25-2019, 02:22 PM)General Rickets Wrote: -Support

I don’t believe a map is going to fix it this time, we need to broaden our horizons.

I agree with this, although V2D is a good map. Its only a temporary fix. We need updates that make the game more enjoyable and encourage Aggressive and Passive roleplay.
The following 1 user Likes Ranger's post:
  • Alphaverse
Whilst V2D is my favourite map, we saw what effect it had on the majority of the community. -support
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
+support
If it's a temporary change whilst we wait for the new map then +Support

V2d is small, compact and offers many places for both types of roleplay. The current situation is in discussion and a time that we can't shy away from, something needs to be sorted out immediately. Although I don't think the map being changed will help it majorly, it will definitely improve it.
Wolven