V2D
Quote:JoshZ:

I wont ever realize cause I believe that it would benefit FL in a postive way at this current stage. V2D is more than capable for a stable playerbase both passive and aggresive. I have seen some of the best passive rp's at cubs food and other areas. V2D isn't cramped at all. It's a perfect size for the current playerbase that is around 50 players at a very good point and 20 players at a regular occasion.

At the end of the day, we have more chance at securing a good deal for Brexit than we do saving FL using V2D. It is old. Let it die. I understand it is where you started back in the day, but think about how far you have come since then and how far the community has come since then. Things change and V2D is no longer suitable for the server.
The following 5 users Like Create's post:
  • RedPanda, Lewwings, Joe Joe, Bobby Shmicki, Laurinwookie
Can we just accept my point made earlier. When V4b1/V5P and V2D were active at the same time, V2D was unused and therefore the server was removed.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]
The following 1 user Likes RedPanda's post:
  • Zulu
Neutral.

When the server was open, it was never used and people mainly used the V5P one. There are other ways to kickstart the community again, it's just a matter of who or what is going to be done about it.
[Image: brHdXi6.png]
We have a map in the making with all the stuff we want? Why go back to a map that was good 3 years a go, rather than go ahead, find new maps, or a better idea; wait for the new map to be finished and we use that? No need to go back into time to a map that is dull, and just generally nothing to do on rather than stick some contraband down in slums. The new map has slums, slums studio, backstreet, more tunnels, buildings, space, etc. Going back to V2D is not the right choice. It will be full for a week or two and die off. No one wants V2D back apart from nostalgia or the easy bases.
The following 3 users Like Luna's post:
  • Lewwings, Laurinwookie, Chumps
(02-25-2019, 11:06 PM)Arny Wrote: We have a map in the making with all the stuff we want? Why go back to a map that was good 3 years a go, rather than go ahead, find new maps, or a better idea; wait for the new map to be finished and we use that? No need to go back into time to a map that is dull, and just generally nothing to do on rather than stick some contraband down in slums. The new map has slums, slums studio, backstreet, more tunnels, buildings, space, etc. Going back to V2D is not the right choice. It will be full for a week or two and die off. No one wants V2D back apart from nostalgia or the easy bases.

Alright, we will leave it on V4B1 (ghost-town) until next year when this map is out.
I thought there was a new map being built for Fearless?
(02-26-2019, 07:38 AM)Sir Otto Wrote: I thought there was a new map being built for Fearless?

There is, indeed.

So there isn’t a reason to change map for the 4th time in the space of a year.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 1 user Likes Lewwings's post:
  • Bobby Shmicki
I don't like this idea at all. The v2d map change in Summer 2018 was the biggest reason why I went pretty inactive for like 2 months. I was so happy to have v4b1 back, even tho I prefer the v5p version.

-Support
 Hope I helped in a way,

Regards, Laurin. (+Rep?)

[Image: FHtvBN8.png]
(02-26-2019, 07:38 AM)Sir Otto Wrote: I thought there was a new map being built for Fearless?

Yeh, there is a new map, but it aint gonna be released for a long, long time.
+Support, every time we switched to V2D we always had a full server.