-support, dead horse.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 1 user Likes Yonno's post:
  • Pollux
(02-25-2019, 08:16 PM)Lewwings Wrote:
(02-25-2019, 08:13 PM)JoshZ Wrote:
(02-25-2019, 08:06 PM)Lewwings Wrote: I've also noticed, JoshZ, that suggesting a new map is part of the "unwanted suggestion" list, and only adds to the case against changing the map again, especially as you suggested to such a controversial map and for such a short time period (1 week) to "prove it".

[Image: nothankyou.png]

My point about the one week was to prove that the map had an improved playerbase than the current one. That I know it would. Neither is the map a "controversial map" V2D is an original the OG and the suggestion is more than valid at this current point in time.

V2D is controversial by means of it constantly causing debates between V2D V. Pines/v33x/v2p/v5p/v4b1/whatever, and said debates usually end up going nowhere really.

V2D is certainly the OG map, and should remain an OG map, and should be put to rest for good.

Every map needs to be put to rest by this "new map" but that aint happening any time soon it seems.
(02-25-2019, 09:51 PM)JoshZ Wrote:
(02-25-2019, 08:06 PM)Lewwings Wrote: I've also noticed, JoshZ, that suggesting a new map is part of the "unwanted suggestion" list, and only adds to the case against changing the map again, especially as you suggested to such a controversial map and for such a short time period (1 week) to "prove it".

My point about the one week was to prove that the map had an improved playerbase than the current one. That I know it would. Neither is the map a "controversial map" V2D is an original the OG and the suggestion is more than valid at this current point in time.

V2D is controversial by means of it constantly causing debates between V2D V. Pines/v33x/v2p/v5p/v4b1/whatever, and said debates usually end up going nowhere really.

V2D is certainly the OG map, and should remain an OG map, and should be put to rest for good.

Every map needs to be put to rest by this "new map" but that aint happening any time soon it seems.

Look, we know from experience that V2D didn't work out, so we should stop giving it chances, and continue with V4B1 until Coded's new map comes out.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

(02-25-2019, 09:57 PM)Lewwings Wrote:

Look, we know from experience that V2D didn't work out, so we should stop giving it chances, and continue with V4B1 until Coded's new map comes out.

The problem I have with you saying that is that it has worked previously. It worked for multiple years.
-Support

Stop trying to change maps. It wont fix shit. We've changed maps so many times and all it does is increase player base for what, a week? Keep v4b1 and move on.
The following 1 user Likes mintblackbeard's post:
  • Lewwings
(02-25-2019, 10:00 PM)JoshZ Wrote:
(02-25-2019, 08:13 PM)JoshZ Wrote: My point about the one week was to prove that the map had an improved playerbase than the current one. That I know it would. Neither is the map a "controversial map" V2D is an original the OG and the suggestion is more than valid at this current point in time.

The problem I have with you saying that is that it has worked previously. It worked for multiple years.

Yes, it worked IN THE PAST, but it DOES NOT WORK ANYMORE

V2D was a good map for many news, granted, but newer and better maps have since replaced it, such as V5P and V4B1, so there is no need to go back, this would be a big waste of time.

(02-25-2019, 10:02 PM)Lewwings Wrote:
(02-25-2019, 08:16 PM)Lewwings Wrote: V2D is controversial by means of it constantly causing debates between V2D V. Pines/v33x/v2p/v5p/v4b1/whatever, and said debates usually end up going nowhere really.

V2D was a good map for many news, granted, but newer and better maps have since replaced it, such as V5P and V4B1, so there is no need to go back, this would be a big waste of time.

V5P and V4B1 are both way too big for the current playerbase. V5P is a great map if we were to have 75+ players and V4B1 is a good map with around 50 people but rn it is a ghost town.
(02-25-2019, 10:06 PM)JoshZ Wrote:
(02-25-2019, 09:51 PM)JoshZ Wrote: Every map needs to be put to rest by this "new map" but that aint happening any time soon it seems.

V5P and V4B1 are both way too big for the current playerbase. V5P is a great map if we were to have 75+ players and V4B1 is a good map with around 50 people but rn it is a ghost town.

And V2D is far to cramped and last time caused roleplay balance issues, as AggRP dominated the inner city, which caused many potential PasRP to stagnate.

At what stage do you realize that V2D is not a map that would benefit FL right now?

(02-25-2019, 10:10 PM)Lewwings Wrote:
(02-25-2019, 10:06 PM)JoshZ Wrote:
(02-25-2019, 09:57 PM)Lewwings Wrote: Look, we know from experience that V2D didn't work out, so we should stop giving it chances, and continue with V4B1 until Coded's new map comes out.

And V2D is far to cramped and last time caused roleplay balance issues, as AggRP dominated the inner city, which caused many potential PasRP to stagnate.

At what stage do you realize that V2D is not a map that would benefit FL right now?

I wont ever realize cause I believe that it would benefit FL in a postive way at this current stage. V2D is more than capable for a stable playerbase both passive and aggresive. I have seen some of the best passive rp's at cubs food and other areas. V2D isn't cramped at all. It's a perfect size for the current playerbase that is around 50 players at a very good point and 20 players at a regular occasion.