V2D
(03-02-2019, 09:48 PM)Lewwings Wrote:
(03-02-2019, 09:45 PM)Internet Explorer Wrote:
(03-02-2019, 09:29 PM)Lewwings Wrote:
(03-02-2019, 09:12 PM)Internet Explorer Wrote:
(03-02-2019, 08:51 PM)Lewwings Wrote: Lol, players aren’t banned for being an “AggressiveRPer”, but for breaking the rules/ToS. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Lol, next time read the full reply before responding, what i wrote was that in a sense aggressive RP players were banned because you can't have aggressive RP on a map that forces you to have 15 FPS inside the city, ROFL  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

However, how on Earth is V2D in anyway a map that balances both roleplay sides? Oh wait, it doesn't. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I got my share of RPP on Fearless and "others" by doing passive RP's on V2D so i dont see why V2D and passives RP's are incompatible.

Good for you, however, if you played on V2D last time it was up (when it was the main server; June-Aug 2018), many good areas and a fair chunk of the inner city were over-run with AggressiveRP, I cannot count how many times I would be shot amongst the gunfire, only a short space away from PassiveRP, as well as many areas that would be good for PassiveRP basically being cordoned off by the AggRP, which made potential passive player interactions in those areas suffer.

Thats why this server has Admins, they are here to enforce the server rules and there are rules that protect people doing passiveRP from people doing aggressiveRPs some people tend to forget that
(03-02-2019, 09:54 PM)Internet Explorer Wrote:
(03-02-2019, 09:45 PM)Lewwings Wrote: V4B1 is a better map as it allows "breathing space" and isn't cramped that roleplays are forced to overlay with each other, not to mention V4B1 doesn't look like a child's Lego set, or the fact that it's so broken as a map (cave of crashing). Meanwhile, V4B1 offers a large space to roleplay as while as allowing for mini-events/events to be hosted on the map, without affecting anyone who doesn't want to be involved.

Also, I never stated anything about FPS, so don't bend my words. However; I can say I certainly get better FPS on V4B1 than V2D, that's just my experience in general.

"I can say I certainly get better FPS on V4B1 than V2D, that's just my experience in general." what a big fat lie every single person in this forum knows you're lying through your teeth, i used to play Fearless on my old ass laptop and managed to get a stable 30 fps, if i join now on my gaming desktop ill get 15fps on a good day.

Nope, not lying, that's my experience with V2D in general, maybe it could be contributed somewhat to my massive addons I have installed, but that's still how I experienced V2D, and no, I didn't remove any addons since, in fact, I have more, and I still get decent V4B1 FPS. That's my experience on both while playing on my laptop mr.

The only way i can see what you said being true is if your comparing the server when it had v2d and constant 75 players with 20 in queue to join and the current state of the server with 10 players during the week

I wonder why that is, yeah, not the map, more the damaging effects of a lack of staff presence and a lack of incentive to play, for the last time, the map IS NOT the issue. I can't even believe this debate over whether or not we should bring V2D is being done again, seriously, we're stalling as a community over stupid old nostalgia like this.

"V4B1 is a better map as it allows "breathing space" and isn't cramped that roleplays are forced"  yeah and everybody knows that you realy need breathing space from all the other 7 players on the server i bet if someone with claustrophobia join the game things wouldn't go so well

Not going bother rebuking when there isn't even a point to reply to that makes sense.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

(03-02-2019, 09:45 PM)Lewwings Wrote: V4B1 is a better map as it allows "breathing space" and isn't cramped that roleplays are forced to overlay with each other, not to mention V4B1 doesn't look like a child's Lego set, or the fact that it's so broken as a map (cave of crashing). Meanwhile, V4B1 offers a large space to roleplay as while as allowing for mini-events/events to be hosted on the map, without affecting anyone who doesn't want to be involved.

Also, I never stated anything about FPS, so don't bend my words. However; I can say I certainly get better FPS on V4B1 than V2D, that's just my experience in general.

You still didn't answer my question, V4B1 is far from balanced. The areas for aggresive are a lot lower than the areas dedicated to passive.
"Thats why this server has Admins, they are here to enforce the server rules and there are rules that protect people doing passiveRP from people doing aggressiveRPs some people tend to forget that"

You clearly DID NOT play last time V2D was around then, and are speaking out of your ass.

There was a major lack of staff presence during most of V2D's last time around and for the rest of Summer up until Decemeber-ish.

(03-02-2019, 10:00 PM)JoshZ Wrote:

You still didn't answer my question, V4B1 is far from balanced. The areas for aggresive are a lot lower than the areas dedicated to passive.

Ok, let me re-phrase myself then:

V4B1 is MORE balanced than V2D is.

Simples.

(03-02-2019, 10:03 PM)Lewwings Wrote:

Simples.

Prove it, it's far from balanced in fact.
(03-02-2019, 10:06 PM)JoshZ Wrote:
(03-02-2019, 10:03 PM)Lewwings Wrote:

Simples.

Prove it, it's far from balanced in fact.

https://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=88630
https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.ph...#pid739966
https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=80357

Enough said, there's your proof, V2D is failure, the past will not bring us the future.

Although your intent is great I believe that changing the map would be counter productive for role playing due to new users having to build new dupes to accommodate for the map.

For this reason -support
(03-02-2019, 10:01 PM)Lewwings Wrote: "Thats why this server has Admins, they are here to enforce the server rules and there are rules that protect people doing passiveRP from people doing aggressiveRPs some people tend to forget that"

You clearly DID NOT play last time V2D was around then, and are speaking out of your ass.

There was a major lack of staff presence during most of V2D's last time around and for the rest of Summer up until Decemeber-ish.

Yeah the lack of staff presence is totaly the maps fault
(03-02-2019, 09:41 PM)Internet Explorer Wrote:
(03-02-2019, 09:28 PM)Awestruck Wrote:
(03-02-2019, 09:12 PM)Internet Explorer Wrote:
(03-02-2019, 08:51 PM)Lewwings Wrote: Lol, players aren’t banned for being an “AggressiveRPer”, but for breaking the rules/ToS. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Lol, next time read the full reply before responding, what i wrote was that in a sense aggressive RP players were banned because you can't have aggressive RP on a map that forces you to have 15 FPS inside the city, ROFL  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Your statement makes no sense. You're basically saying that Agg. RPers get banned because they can't Roleplay their style because of FPS? I'm confused.

Here we can see Awestruck and Lewwings stating that FPS doesent affect aggressive roleplay, i wont even try to debunk something so stupid ill leave that for the silent reader.

I made no statement of that nature. I was merely questioning yours as I was confused. Please make it clear for me.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Awestruck's post:
  • Pollux