Kwsmith18
Reported User(s): Kwsmith18

Reported User's SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:171856857

Date & Time (GMT): 23/2/19 @ 19;00 GMT

Summary of the incident
Kwsmith18 NLR Breakage 23/02/19

So Kwsmith18 got hit by his van and became injured i then proceeded to notice that and came over to assist after moving him i tried to do the CPR action but before that he hit spacebar and died.(in the video it looks a bit like he got body stomped but in-fact he admits he hit spacebar so i didn't cause any harm as i was moving to the right spot for CPR action) he then proceeds to go back and break nlr and didn't ask admins permission first

Evidence

(it does look like he died from me moving too close to to CPR action and no it wasn't that and also i did not body stomp him in-fact he hit spacebar and admitted that during the video when i asked what has caused his death and weather it was an accident on my end (it wasn't))
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:88195917&b=1]
Concluded.

Thank you for the report and the video.
So I spoke to this guy and he states that he died frequently due to a glitch getting out the vehicle and he stated that he didn't want to bother us as we are busy, regarding asking to break NLR. I advised that he should always ask and that it is not hard to approve or disapprove a NLR break request. I think that no further action is required for this particular case and the video does not show anything else of concern that was not already established. The player did not seem to have a particularly guilty intent regarding this. So just the warning that I already gave will suffice for this.
Requesting pr to be moved
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:88195917&b=1]
Moved.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]