^3Bagraara
Steam Name: ^3Bagraara

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:34834023

BanID: 81942

Ban Reason
RDM??

Staff Member: [FL:T] Kippsee

Involved users
No clue since it hasn't been noted by the admin?

Why should you be unbanned?
Hi guys - ^3Bagraara posting Smile

Listen, in here people normally make an apology and what not. This time I guess I'm doing something abit different to that. I've been issued a cooldown from the server for 24 hours for apparently RDMing someone. I think this must have been a mistake since the cooldown was issued today at about 6 PM GMT, and I haven't been online since this morning. I can also note that I haven't committed any "crimes" this morning since I was a gun dealer selling guns - (also, normally I save my ShadowPlay replay when I'm in doubt if i broke the rules).
I am also unable to find any PR posted against me which could have been related to any RDM accusation this afternoon.

If there is evidence that I broke the rules, I would appreciate if it's released on this thread, since I can't quite seem to understand the reasoning behind this cooldown.

To sum it up, I believe this is some kind of mistake, and it's damn annoying I can't play this evening Tounge.

Best regards
^3Bagraara
Hello Bagraara,

Yesterday, you had broken rule 3.1, do not kill for no reason (RDM)

The situation in which you had told me was not as clear as the video in which can be seen here - https://youtu.be/X5npjt_Ypok

During the admin sit, you had told me that you ordered Perqe to get on the floor and drop him 500. There are two problems wrong with that. The first problem being in Public, if you were to have the situation plan out the way you wanted to, this would be another breakage of the rules. The second is being RDM, you had lied to me during the @ sit, once I watched the video, I deemed that the RDM was enough evidence therefore I believed it deserved more than a blacklist.

I hope you understand the reasoning behind your blacklist and hope to see you return to the server with a more clear view of the rules.

Kind regards, Wolven.
Wolven

Hi

I was sent the video above which looked like blatant RDM, unless you have a very good reason for killing Perqe which I find highly unlikely then your ban will stand. IF you have a reason then please share, but no waffle, straight to the point.

Thanks,

Kippo
It's weird that video, because I normally scream my lungs out that they need to drop 500 within 5 sec. I do it all the time, as I told you in admin sit. I dont know if it was me pressing the wrong button or what happened, but since he didn't reply I got the gun out and killed him for not obeying my commands (as I told in the admin sit aswell). I was issued a blacklist which i fully served (3 long rather boring hours yesterday :/, after being assured by the admin I was only gonna be issued a blacklist).

And considering that I got both a blacklist and a ban issued.
What I find annoying is that Wolven issued me the cooldown after a talk with me and the victim, and then later on - along comes kippsee and just overrides it so to say, having spoken to none of us (as i understand). I hope I'm making sense here. I mean, Wolven based the punishment on the situation, and both players discription. Therefore I think Wolven's judgement is more solid.

Hope I make sense Cheese
Hello Bagaara,

I personally know that your microphone works as I spoke to you clearly without any troubles during the sit.

To show that your statement is correct and that you did in fact " scream my lungs out that they need to drop 500 within 5 sec. " I request that if you have a recording of the situation that you provide it below my statement as it would help a lot.

I would also like to reiterate that in the future, allow the victim to respond to your request as in the video you gave him no time to actually turn around.

Thanks, Wolven
Wolven

Denied.

Lack of response from user after 7 days (UBR rule 6b).
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]