Add more RPP rewards
Title of Suggestion: Add more RPP rewards

Description
The adding of more RPP rewards. By this i mean adding more rewards for certain jobs and a wider range of items. By this i mean cars, maybe more guns like an old school shotgun etc.

Why?
In this post i would like to see your suggestions for what you would like to be seen added for RPP rewards.

In general i think more RPP rewards need to be added to spice up and encourage roleplay to the newcomers and elders on the server. I can openly admit I've lost motivation to roleplay as I have nothing to aim for. I know its about roleplaying for fun etc. However, if I have nothing to aim for I cant have fun knowing all my hard work will pay off.

The main reason I'm suggesting this is to add new content and option for myself and others to roleplay different roles we haven't before as I can see that being quite interesting.

Some of my ideas consist of adding new vehicles, outfits and weapons.

For example, to encourage and enhance actual police roleplay, you could offer us oldies a new role. This would be an option to be a sheriff. This would obviously come at an RPP limit.

I would say make it so that there is a Sheriff vehicle and make sure it has a livery. Lets say this would be 10 RPP, then introduce the outfit at 15 RPP, and then at 10RPP you could have a shotgun pump action. But a more old style looking shotgun. Then essentially you have a complete new job to play just from adding these. Just with these additions the police job has been revamped for the oldies and it gives the people who like to roleplay as police a reason to actually roleplay and be rewarded to be able to play as this role.

I Think a military skin of some sort for PMC roleplay should be added and have rules in place for how its used, but I think this has been suggested so i wont say much on this matter.

You could also add vehicles with an RPP limit. For example, adding vehicles which can be used for roleplay. One has already been said with the HSeriff vehicle. Maybe a Fire department suburban and a chief uniform etc.

There are many more possibilities and my list goes on but I'm interested in what others think should be added, so whether you + or - support make sure to post your ideas and thoughts.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
The following 2 users Like don's post:
  • ImTheRealSparks, Zona
Hours over RPP any day of the week. Especially for the likes of job roles etc. For materialistic nothings such as weapons and clothing sure, why not.
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • Julern
Neutral many ways to get RP points you just have to earn them and they won’t come instantly. But for the idea you mentioned about the new RPP items and stuff to work for is a great idea would push more roleplays since people would want the item. There should be more stuf for like 1-10 role play points and more stuff for 30+rpp
I feel like we should add a balance of hour and RPP based rewards, which rewards both milestones. I'd like to see various additions too, although I'm not sure what, just more rewards for the community to enjoy.
The following 4 users Like DVN's post:
  • General Rickets, Ryan, Wolven, Julern
(02-20-2019, 09:39 AM)DVN Wrote: I feel like we should add a balance of hour and RPP based rewards, which rewards both milestones. I'd like to see various additions too, although I'm not sure what, just more rewards for the community to enjoy.

I agree with this.
-/+ Neutral 

I agree with giving out suits for certain milestones, like a unique suit like the Developers have the dev suit and Admins have the admin-only suit. However I don't agree with giving/unlocked a car based on RPP and/or hours
Ryannnnnn
Fearless Full-Time Roleplayer

[Image: qVdVN2yh.jpg]
-support
[Image: gn3iiwj]
(02-20-2019, 12:00 PM)Julern Wrote: -support

very helpful
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
(02-20-2019, 11:32 AM)Ryan :) Wrote: -/+ Neutral 

I agree with giving out suits for certain milestones, like a unique suit like the Developers have the dev suit and Admins have the admin-only suit. However I don't agree with giving/unlocked a car based on RPP and/or hours
[Image: brHdXi6.png]
+Support for RPP rewards.
-Support for hour rewards.