Brexit
Brexit is a good thing, in some years the ones that disagree will probatly look back at how silly they were.

The UK has reclaimed its independency and hopefully more countries including mine will follow.
The following 3 users Like Jan's post:
  • General Rickets, Lewwings, Laurinwookie
(02-21-2019, 08:44 AM)juicyorange Wrote: Snip

I voted leave but I’m well educated and have a full time job?? Just about to finish the first year of my degree with a full time job with amazingly good pay??

I think you need to calm down sir because I’m not sitting on my lazy ass (I’m in the toilet right now pooping) I voted leave for a multitude of reasons end of the day you can’t cry over spilt milk.

Companies aren’t packing up and leaving lol most of em already left well before brexit.

The following 2 users Like General Rickets's post:
  • Jan, Lewwings
(02-21-2019, 08:44 AM)juicyorange Wrote: anyone who voted leave is a highly uneducated individual, you have contributed to the removal of thousands of jobs, even hundreds of thousands IF brexit actually happens - companies are packing up and leaving, you're boosting EU economy so thank you for that, you have contributed to the fall in the value of the £, you have contributed to making the UK a laughing stock in front of the entire world, and IF brexit even happens and IF there is a no deal, you have contributed to the worst event since WW2 that has happened to this country.

brexit is a complete disaster and many of the people who voted to leave think that they don't have any control in the EU, whereas in fact they do, you have a right to vote in EU legislation and so on and so forth. there are no other reasons for voting for brexit, unless of course the person is genuinely uneducated with no qualifications and blaming all the EUROPEAN immigrants because 'no jobs are available' this is a load of bollocks as there are many jobs available for everyone to have, people on benefits are just too fucking lazy to get a job and scapegoat the european immigrants who work hard to get what they want.

and in the end the immigrants are paying for your lazy ass to sit on benefits all day, so if you are on benefits and voted brexit you are a disgrace to the fucking country.

What a silly argument, if anything it is the educated ones that voted to leave the EU. 

And immigrants that pay for anyone's lazy ass? What world do you live in? Most immigrants don't even speak your language, how do you think they can get a job and pay for anyone?
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • General Rickets
Whilst I do not usually interact with political agendas such as Brexit. Personally, I would have voted leave if I were able to at the time, and although there won't be a second referendum, I would still vote for Britain to leave the European Union. I see Brexit as a short-term loss, long-term gain. Whilst the British economy will receive repercussions, I feel that for the future, and for the generations yet to come, this is the best way forward. 

What I don't quite understand however, is why we, the generations of the future, are letting a 62 year old ABBA-loving woman, to decide the way forward, with no involvement from the younger people. Whilst I do not agree with the current approach and behaviour of how Brexit is proceeding, I do agree that this is the way forward, if the Government play the right cards.
(02-21-2019, 09:27 AM)General Rickets Wrote:

I voted leave but I’m well educated and have a full time job?? Just about to finish the first year of my degree with a full time job with amazingly good pay??

I think you need to calm down sir because I’m not sitting on my lazy ass (I’m in the toilet right now pooping) I voted leave for a multitude of reasons end of the day you can’t cry over spilt milk.

Companies aren’t packing up and leaving lol most of em already left well before brexit.

companies are leaving, it's having an impact on the value of the £ which is terrible if you want to go travelling, seeing as i mentioned travelling you won't be able to go to the EU at all without a visa if a no deal happens - which looks very likely as i think theresa may sees the UK as some holy cow, the UK will never ever get the same benefits of being an observer country like Switzerland or Norway without paying huge amounts of money to allow free trade, the UK will always be tied to the EU unless you want the country to fail.

the only real reasons why people voted for brexit is:

1) you don't like the immigrants - this is a problem because you might be jealous of their jobs or their wages and deep down you have a racist sentiment, you might dislike the way they speak in their language etc.

once the EU immigrants leave their jobs will be filled by people of non-EU descent who have a completely different culture to the UK/Europe and cannot adapt then you will realise the mistake you made.

2) you don't like that the EU 'takes' your money - it contributes a percentage of your money to improve Europe in general(as well as your own country, take a look at Liverpool) thus you can enjoy yourself while on holiday or you can emigrate to a different EU country, the EU gives you that freedom. 

3) you don't like the EU politicians - this is probably because you were told they were bad by the sun or some other tabloid 'news' source - to solve this issue get up and vote in the next MEP election instead of complaining about EU politicians why don't you vote for the ones you like.
(02-21-2019, 11:37 AM)juicyorange Wrote:

companies are leaving, it's having an impact on the value of the £ which is terrible if you want to go travelling, seeing as i mentioned travelling you won't be able to go to the EU at all without a visa if a no deal happens - which looks very likely as i think theresa may sees the UK as some holy cow, the UK will never ever get the same benefits of being an observer country like Switzerland or Norway without paying huge amounts of money to allow free trade, the UK will always be tied to the EU unless you want the country to fail.

1) you don't like the immigrants - this is a problem because you might be jealous of their jobs or their wages and deep down you have a racist sentiment, you might dislike the way they speak in their language etc.

once the EU immigrants leave their jobs will be filled by people of non-EU descent who have a completely different culture to the UK/Europe and cannot adapt then you will realise the mistake you made.

2) you don't like that the EU 'takes' your money - it contributes a percentage of your money to improve Europe in general(as well as your own country, take a look at Liverpool) thus you can enjoy yourself while on holiday or you can emigrate to a different EU country, the EU gives you that freedom. 

3) you don't like the EU politicians - this is probably because you were told they were bad by the sun or some other tabloid 'news' source - to solve this issue get up and vote in the next MEP election instead of complaining about EU politicians why don't you vote for the ones you like.

You do know the problem aren't immigrants from within a EU country, right?

The problem are the outsiders that come to your country from the middle east, they are being forced into your country by the fools that rule in Brussels.

Disliking immigrants outside of the EU has nothing to do with racism, such an easy card to play. The truth is, most immigrants do not adapt to your culture and have no wish to, they only cost you money and some of them are a danger to the security of the UK's very own citizens.

People aren't racists just because they don't wish to have their country flooded with people that can and will not adapt to your own culture.
The following 3 users Like Jan's post:
  • juicyorange, General Rickets, Laurinwookie
(02-21-2019, 11:49 AM)Jan Wrote:
(02-21-2019, 11:37 AM)juicyorange Wrote:

You do know the problem aren't immigrants from within a EU country, right?

The problem are the outsiders that come to your country from the middle east, they are being forced into your country by the fools that rule in Brussels.

Disliking immigrants outside of the EU has nothing to do with racism, such an easy card to play. The truth is, most immigrants do not adapt to your culture and have no wish to, they only cost you money and some of them are a danger to the security of the UK's very own citizens.

People aren't racists just because they don't wish to have their country flooded with people that can and will not adapt to your own culture.

thank you for emphesising my point - the EU immigrants aren't the problem it's clearly muslims and arabs, that i agree with you. Therfore the EU needs to be reformed - vote for anti-refugee individuals or people who wish to control non-EU immigration but don't remove or destroy the EU.

Brexit will not deal with the problem, it's going to damage the country even more and even more muslims will come in. Electing individuals into the EU parliament which limit arab/muslim immigration or prevent it as a whole would solve the problem.
I have no issue with EU immigrants I work with a large number of Germans, Austrians, Polish and Irish (RoI) people but I’m not going to waffle Jan sums it up pretty much perfectly. No point in repeating the bloke.

It’s the ones out of the EU that come here and expect us to adapt around their ridiculous cultures and beliefs.

Also most of your argument seems to stem around a lack of education etc claiming we read the sun lol, maybe if you got off your high horse you’d be more willing to understand.

I'm no longer concerned about issues of why we are leaving the EU. The fact is that the government of the UK has dealt with it poorly with little to no clear direction. In addition the time allocated of 2 years should have been plenty but to me it only seems as if real negotiations have only started in the past half year or so.

It's a complete mess and so is the political climate.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]
The following 2 users Like Janzo 火's post:
  • Huskii, General Rickets