Nicholasas
Reported User(s): Nicholasas

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:228716084

Date & Time (GMT): 17/2/19 @ 22:40 GMT

Summary of the incident
Nich was annoyed at someone in OOC for something, fair enough, but then has to insult them on an unnecessary level, and broke rule 4.2, he should know way better at this stage.

"4.2 Do not swear excessively, argue, insult, write caps-locked messages in OOC and when having a private OOC conversation, use the /pm command.

Evidence
[Image: unknown.png]
"/ I hope this vagina gets perma"

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

I accept that It was very inappropriate for me and shouldn't be allowed it was highly toxic Can I just say this which isn't a defense I had had a very bad day and I was"CDMed" and then this happend I was also dealing with things OOC which are not important. I want to publicly apologies to the person who I was talking to the reason I spoke in OOC was because I didnt know what cop had killed me at the time but who ever he is I'm truly sorry. I accept the disciplinary actions that await me and I want to thank Lewwing for reporting me for somthing I did which is not ok in anyway shape or form. Nicholasas
[Image: jFX7iLe.png]
Approved

Thank you for your honesty Nicholasas. I will keep your OOC blacklist short. Please refrain from doing this again.

Thanks for your report.

Tomo
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]