BeunkieBoy
Reported User(s): BeunkieBoy

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:75548000

Date & Time (GMT): 17/2/19 @ 4:55 GMT

Summary of the incident
So Beunkie Boy Was Self Modifying Which I Have Been Told Is Bannable Also I suspected he may have repaired his vehicle earlier in the video i mention repair as i got confused and tend to class modifying as repairing. I confronted him and he drove off hurling a quite offensive insult at me via microphone which has invoked memories of the school bullies from years ago and still today-ish.
I have submitted this pr based on the fact self modifying is classed as role abuse so i have been told. he also refused to do his job and was hurling insults which can highly offend others and has been quite rude to people lately including me (it appears he is targeting me like yesterday sep pr dealt with)
(i have only just come back from mocks hence my time off)

Evidence

Sorry About Confusing Modifying And Repairing As Same Thing. I Was Rushed And Slightly Panicked
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:88195917&b=1]
video is working now it wasnt working due to yt taking time to render or whatever it was doing
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:88195917&b=1]
Thumbs Down 
Hello Digitalclock,

Thank you for this PR. This is so far the stupidest PR on me I have ever witnessed.

You are right, I was modifying my vehicle, and yes, I even repaired it myself earlier. I was RPing as a mechanic, and since I had nothing to do I decided to change my car color, the logs will show the countless of adverts I placed.

As I was just minding my own business, changing my car color. You asked me to repairs yours, first I said no, because I was still busy working on my own car. While I was doing that, I asked you how much you were gonna pay, to which you didn't reply, as you were to busy calling admins. Not even 30 seconds later I asked you to give me access, I expected you to have done so already. Instead of saying yes, you decided to make a problem out of the fact that I was changing the color on my car and started threatening me.

So I decided to refuse service to you, because this is all you ever do, complain and fucking cry about some made up shit.

Honestly grow some balls, I wasn't targeting you, you were the one that started making problems out of nothing.
Sucks for you, you were bullied, but with this attitude it does not surprise me at all.

I wish you the best, I hope you will grow some balls, stop crying and complaining 24/7 and actually try to mind your own business for once.

Bye
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:75548000&b=10]
Denied.

You seemed far too eager to get this guy in trouble and took things OOC instantly. A bit of proper roleplay and I'm sure he'd have edited your car for you. There's simply not enough evidence to suggest that he wasn't roleplaying properly as a Mechanic. As long as he's doing so, I see no issue with him making changes to his own vehicle in between services.

Thanks,

Tomo
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]