SteamID: STEAM_0:0:236129373

BlacklistID(s): 104148 104147

Blacklist Reason
Teamkilling

Staff Member: [FL] Captain Barry

Involved users
General Rickets, Schnitzelburger, Yellow Bear, HmsOllsboy

Why should you be unblacklisted?
The VP told me and Schnitzelburger to 1v1 or we would get demoted. I thought he was joking so I just stood there laughing. Schnitzelburger didn't think it was a joke. He unloaded a full M4 clip into me while I was standing there taking the piss. I was just standing there like wtf and then he reloads and starts shooting again. I jump behind the sofa and shoot back but General Rickets stops us before I could do any real damage to him. I don't understand why I was the one who got blacklisted even though I was just minding my own business and Schnitzelburger tried to RDM me. Schnitzelburger started shooting me and did A LOT of damage, I was on 3% HP or something like that. There is a rule that says don't shoot other teammates but he was trying to kill me, he was actively chasing me with an m4 and shooting at me. He had already shot a full clip into me before I retaliated. I'm struggling to udnerstand why I'm the one getting blacklisted.
I will send a video of the happening, because it wasn't exactly what happened, although similar.
(02-10-2019, 05:32 PM)Schnitzelburger Wrote: I will send a video of the happening, because it wasn't exactly what happened, although similar.

actually proper gassed i spelt ur name right, i should get unblacklsited just for that
https://youtu.be/mG384x_4kAI ..
(02-10-2019, 06:35 PM)Schnitzelburger Wrote: https://youtu.be/mG384x_4kAI ..

ok maybe i shot back a bit before u finished unloading the whole mag into me, from my perspective it looked like u shot me more than u did before i shot back but the story still dont change that much, u shot a lot of bullets at me before i even had time to realise what was going on and retaliate
Video shows the reason for the blacklist.

Nothing to add.

Approved.

Yes you did break a rule so I understand why Rickets blacklisted you however I would deem it as self defence.