What cars would you like to see added to FL
(02-11-2019, 07:50 PM)Random Wrote: I would like to see:

Mazda 6

Spoiler :
[Image: M6SDN_LHD_OVERVIEW_01_Feature_960x470px.jpg]

Porsche Cayenne

That Porche is currently a test vehice you'll be happy to hear about.
Wolven

More old cars, cars that have a lower file size and has worse quality. 

Why? 

Because the theme and quality of items in the "game" (For lack of a better word) 
should be on the same level as the game can produce with a stable frame-rate and performance.

There is also a reason a game like Runescape or even Minecraft has the same bad theme on everything,
and doesn't from time-to-time show up with HD textures and high polygon models; It's noticeable and 
compromises the immersion when the quality deviates from the main theme. 

I disagree with many of the cars added to the server. Yes indeed, Tesla is a great car on it's own.
However, it does not fit in with the theme of the server, or the quality of the existing models.
(This is relevant for many of the new cars.)

I suggest older cars from 1990 - 2004 with lower texture quality and polygons to improve immersion 
and also improve the performance and download time.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 2 users Like Haarek's post:
  • General Rickets, Envy
(02-12-2019, 11:04 AM)Midget Wrote: More old cars, cars that have a lower file size and has worse quality. 

Why? 

Because the theme and quality of items in the "game" (For lack of a better word) 
should be on the same level as the game can produce with a stable frame-rate and performance.

There is also a reason a game like Runescape or even Minecraft has the same bad theme on everything,
and doesn't from time-to-time show up with HD textures and high polygon models; It's noticeable and 
compromises the immersion when the quality deviates from the main theme. 

I disagree with many of the cars added to the server. Yes indeed, Tesla is a great car on it's own.
However, it does not fit in with the theme of the server, or the quality of the existing models.
(This is relevant for many of the new cars.)

I suggest older cars from 1990 - 2004 with lower texture quality and polygons to improve immersion 
and also improve the performance and download time.

tbh, everything you said is spot on. Thank you for making the time for a detailed response.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
The following 1 user Likes don's post:
  • Haarek
Definitely more moderately priced vehicles. Love the X5 that was suggested by Envy.
The following 2 users Like DVN's post:
  • Envy, don
Bump .
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
More cars sub $100,000 Volkswagen, Ford, Mercedes, etc
(02-18-2019, 06:05 PM)Forgee Wrote: More cars sub $100,000 Volkswagen, Ford, Mercedes, etc

I agree with this, but more so i think the main priority should actually be vehicles that are going to benefit roleplay. So, sure some lower tier cars are needed, but im thinking more like box trucks, more police vehicles so lets say you get a sheriff suv at a certain amount of RPP lets say 10, then at 15 RPP you get a sheriff outfit. Stuff like this should be focused on more than actual cars.
perqe
Donator

(02-19-2019, 11:31 PM)perqe Wrote:
(02-18-2019, 06:05 PM)Forgee Wrote: More cars sub $100,000 Volkswagen, Ford, Mercedes, etc

I agree with this, but more so i think the main priority should actually be vehicles that are going to benefit roleplay. So, sure some lower tier cars are needed, but im thinking more like box trucks, more police vehicles so lets say you get a sheriff suv at a certain amount of RPP lets say 10, then at 15 RPP you get a sheriff outfit. Stuff like this should be focused on more than actual cars.

why've you posted a thread about what cars should be added then what
(02-20-2019, 12:42 AM)Forgee Wrote:
(02-19-2019, 11:31 PM)perqe Wrote:

why've you posted a thread about what cars should be added then what

To get others opinions?

Ain't it a little obvious with the title what?

Just my opinion. I replied so you wasn't ignored but i probably should have just left it, lesson learnt.
perqe
Donator

The DeLorean