What cars would you like to see added to FL
Comment below!
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
There a wide range of vehicles in FL ranging from everyday cars to luxury/super cars.

Personally I would like to see some more medium priced cars like the Aston Martin - cars around that range. Not too expensive yet nice at the same time.

I remember the Corvette from 2015, that car was amazing. I wish for them to bring it back as a Sports car.
Wolven

Some sort of armoured military Jeep type vehicle (Not actually bulletproof). Cool car plus good addition to military RP done under the citizen job.
The following 4 users Like god's post:
  • Wolven, General Rickets, don, RoCKy
(02-07-2019, 05:21 PM)Wolven Wrote: There a wide range of vehicles in FL ranging from everyday cars to luxury/super cars.

Personally I would like to see some more medium priced cars like the Aston Martin - cars around that range. Not too expensive yet nice at the same time.

I remember the Corvette from 2015, that car was amazing. I wish for them to bring it back as a Sports car.

I agree with this i can see where you're coming from would be nice to get more vehicles at that level.
perqe
Donator

(02-07-2019, 05:23 PM)HameZ Wrote: Some sort of armoured military Jeep type vehicle (Not actually bulletproof). Cool car plus good addition to military RP done under the citizen job.

Dobs, what can i say. You're a genius.
perqe
Donator

[Image: 81CWCgQe%2BcL._SX466_.jpg]

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member
(02-07-2019, 06:16 PM)Jordy Wrote:
[Image: 81CWCgQe%2BcL._SX466_.jpg]

Would be a great addition
perqe