Broken HUD
I've had this issue for two days now, I reported it at 11am on 06/02/2019 to staff and developers but it doesn't seem to be going anywhere. It was just for a few people until the restart at 9pm. It was then fixed but the HUD for me is still broken. It's impossible to roleplay without knowing money, fuel level, repair status or anything. Stormfox seems to be missing from the Q menu which you can see in the screenshots Smile Any help will be greatly appreciated. I can't see play names or descriptions either.

[Image: jwg9wYB.jpg]
[Image: lBF2ZuH.jpg]
[Image: CD2OFVs.jpg]
[Image: z0eSaaM.jpg]
[Image: brHdXi6.png]
This is unplayable and needs to be fixed asap
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
The following 1 user Likes don's post:
  • ImTheRealSparks
(02-07-2019, 01:30 PM)perqe Wrote: This is unplayable and needs to be fixed asap

Have you got the same issue?
It's due to StormFox and my implementation of the date on the HUD (update #1713). I can't remember if I later changed it or not, but at first I had a custom function to get the stormfox date and display it in a way I want. It might have been overwritten by accident and as such doesn't exist anymore. I likely still have the relevant files if you can't find it Arny. It's either this or there's an error in the file which contains this function, which would likely be a missing bracket knowing Arny Wink.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(02-07-2019, 04:38 PM)Pollux Wrote: It's due to StormFox and my implementation of the date on the HUD (update #1713). I can't remember if I later changed it or not, but at first I had a custom function to get the stormfox date and display it in a way I want. It might have been overwritten by accident and as such doesn't exist anymore. I likely still have the relevant files if you can't find it Arny. It's either this or there's an error in the file which contains this function, which would likely be a missing bracket knowing Arny Wink.

Thank you for the help, Pollux. Hopefully the issue is resolved soon Smile
(02-07-2019, 04:38 PM)Pollux Wrote: It's due to StormFox and my implementation of the date on the HUD (update #1713). I can't remember if I later changed it or not, but at first I had a custom function to get the stormfox date and display it in a way I want. It might have been overwritten by accident and as such doesn't exist anymore. I likely still have the relevant files if you can't find it Arny. It's either this or there's an error in the file which contains this function, which would likely be a missing bracket knowing Arny Wink.

But it's not. I can see the HUD fine in game.
(02-07-2019, 04:45 PM)Arny Wrote:

If you have a version of StormFox extracted in your addons folder, try remove it and test if it still works. It may be something that was changed in the workshop edition?
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
The hud is back to normal now, strange.

It was for sure playing up tho.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
(02-07-2019, 04:47 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(02-07-2019, 04:45 PM)Arny Wrote:

If you have a version of StormFox extracted in your addons folder, try remove it and test if it still works. It may be something that was changed in the workshop edition?

But that's on the clients computer, not the actual server. Deleting it from my computer will be no different than having it installed.
What is the way to fix it? It seems that everyone's HUD's are fixing themselves.