PR; yobama (STEAM_0:0:449045314)
Reported User(s): PR; yobama (STEAM_0:0:449045314)

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:449045314

Date & Time (GMT): 6/2/19 @ 12:22 GMT

Summary of the incident
I was walked out of the city and executed for a previous incident where he attacked me so I knifed him to death, both breaking NLR and committing crimes in public. For some reason you can't hear my mic in the video but I was RPing to have broken legs, hence why I could not stand up.

Evidence
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpdVZ14Zf1Q
Just realised the video doesnt capture everything. I had a knife out because I was being chased over and over by him in the car, trying to run me over. for some reason shadowplay didnt capture it.
[Image: tGsPAxC]
Denied.

Not enough evidence to suggest he was breaking rules, you just pulled a knife on him and stabbed him so in my mind he had valid reason to pursue you, even into the city, and force you to comply.

On another note, I noticed you break the rule of powergaming and consequently FearRP in this video of yours. You powergamed to say that you had "broken legs" when you had been running around fine moments before. Because of this, FearRP was broken as you didn't stand when he ordered you to do so. This will serve as a warning to you, make sure you do not do anything like that again. And also maybe check you are not incriminating yourself before uploading a report on someone else.

Thanks,

Tomo
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]