SteamID: STEAM_0:0:86911091

BanID: 77629

Ban Reason
Knowingly possessing illegitimately granted items and in-game money

Staff Member: [FL] Awestruck

Involved users
Ghost, Zambie, Enzo Amore, Hitman, Agorith,

Why should you be unbanned?
To make it clear, this is a request for an old ban to be removed from my bans.

Long story short, when the thing happened with ex administrator Ghost spawning in money and items and giving them to people on the server, i was somehow banned permenantly for apparently possessing such items and not telling anyone about it.

Acording to Awestruck at the time, the evidence against me was a video of me in a private discord saying something along the lines of "it doesnt matter i spent all the money anyway" which was between i believe me, ghost, zambie, enzo and hitman. [Of which hitman i believe sent the recording to awestuck] so fair play for him to be suspitious. However, it was a joke, and the tone of my voice in this video [as anoyne who knows me would say] was in a joking manner...

However, when ghost was originally giving illigitemate items out, awestuck was actually in the discord with him watching his stream of him doing it [i wasn't there at the time]. Therefore he knew exactly who ghost gave these items too. And of which, i was not one of them.

I even said at the time of finding out that i was banned, to check my inventory and in game money and he would see that not a single thing has being added onto my account. However, apparently the "evidence" of me joking around was too strong too counter the fact that i did not recieve anything off of ghost.

At first i wasn't going to contest this ban as i was fed up with FL for banning me while offline out of nowhere without even contacting me to speak about it. Like considering i was a teacher at the time of this, i would of kinda expected some kind of message to speak with me about it. However, i have recently come back to FL and arent happy about having a illigitemate ban on my record.

My accepted UBR from this : https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=84811
Hi Danny,

Your appeal has been brought up with the admin team. I will inform you once the decision has been made.

Thanks,
i mean, i never gave him money as shown in the video you all have. The video shows exactly who and how much money i gave. Awestruck clearly didnt understand me joking around saying "Atleast you spent all your money".
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
Can confirm this story.

Ghost had about 200k of legitimate money at the time. (more or less I believe atleast)
Danny got given about 50k, meaning he could've been given 200k and it would still have been a legitimate money transfer.

I'd say there's not much to discuss here to be fair considering the above.
(02-05-2019, 05:27 PM)Agorith Wrote: Can confirm this story.

Ghost had about 200k of legitimate money at the time. (more or less I believe atleast)
Danny got given about 50k, meaning he could've been given 200k and it would still have been a legitimate money transfer.

See i don't even remember being given 50k ? i remember asking ghost for $900 before i knew about all of this, simply to get me to 2mil

(02-05-2019, 05:30 PM)Danny Boy Wrote:
(02-05-2019, 05:27 PM)Agorith Wrote: Can confirm this story.

See i don't even remember being given 50k ? i remember asking ghost for $900 before i knew about all of this, simply to get me to 2mil

Aslong as whatever figure you got given was beneath the amount of legitimate money Ghost still originally had on FL, it doesn't matter exactly how much under 200k you got given anyway.

I also believe you got an early unban by having provided sufficient evidence in the case leading to the confirmation of your innocence?
If so I've just given 2 reasons to straight up remove this from your record, although either one would have been sufficient enough on its own.

That'll be it for my contribution to this ban removal request.
The ban is not illigitemate, you know that yourself aswell.

You got money thanks to the abuse of Ghost aswell and kept on lying about it even when you were directly confronted and had the chance to speak up, that's why you got demoted and that's why you got banned.

At the time I even believe there were logs to back it up.

Now obviously you've been unbanned seeing as Ghost was unbanned aswell (he was the cause of your ban) so there's no arguing there, but the ban should stay on record.
(02-07-2019, 03:13 PM)Jan Wrote: The ban is not illigitemate, you know that yourself aswell.

You got money thanks to the abuse of Ghost aswell and kept on lying about it even when you were directly confronted and had the chance to speak up, that's why you got demoted and that's why you got banned.

At the time I even believe there even were logs to back it up.

Can we only have relevant comments, from people who we're actually involved.

Thanks

(02-07-2019, 03:19 PM)Danny Boy Wrote:
(02-07-2019, 03:13 PM)Jan Wrote: The ban is not illigitemate, you know that yourself aswell.

Thanks

You just didn't state my name because you know I'm against your unban, smart move even though a little bit nasty. Shame it didn't work out.

I was teacher liason at the time and confronted you, demoted & banned you.

You still continue to deny what you did to this day, which is very risky especially if you do so in the courthouse.
(02-07-2019, 03:24 PM)Jan Wrote:
(02-07-2019, 03:19 PM)Danny Boy Wrote:

Thanks

You just didn't state my name because you know I'm against your unban, smart move even though a little bit nasty. Shame it didn't work out.

I was teacher liason at the time and confronted you, demoted & banned you.

You still continue to deny what you did to this day, which is very risky especially if you do so in the courthouse.

I didnt state your name because i dont recall you ever being involved in my actual ban. Nothing about being nasty, its about wanting an unbiased discussion about this. Which never happened before. 

And im pretty sure [was 2yr ago so not 100% sure] that you confronted me after i'd been banned. In that time i told you everything that had happened and to put it simply, you didnt believe me.

You can think that i'm lying all you want, but at the end of the day, if i had done some major rule breaking, with solid evidence that you claim exists, why was i unbanned with only a 80k reduction from my account?