[FL:ABCDEFGHIJKLMANOPQRSTUVWXYZ]
Steam Name: [FL:ABCDEFGHIJKLMANOPQRSTUVWXYZ]

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:79431150

BanID: 81835

Ban Reason
Completely disrespecting staff decisions, making fun of autism, completely unexceptable.

Staff Member: Janzo

Involved users
couple in ooc can say what happen

Why should you be unbanned?
I don't understand what disrespecting staff decisions is and if it is against the rules, all I was saying is I just be able to have the name Mr Finn without being forced to change it. 

Never made fun of autism, said it was a great thing and praised it and would never be against autism. Don't know what I said that warranted a ban never mind a 4 month ban
Was involved in both the MrFinnConlon issue and the OOC bitching.

Firstly, it should be common sense to comply with a mature staff demand in OOC that we should change our names from MrFinnConlon, reasonable enough, but no, you and some others drag the arse out of it, and therefore get punished for your "malicious compliance". You end up calling up Janzo for his reasonable actions, and cause a mass fight in OOC in which you attack General Rickets and others for arguing against you, you then make it personal by bringing autism into this in a negative tone, which was obvious, not matter how you may try and spin this.

Eventually, you were punished rightfully and fairly due to your breach of numerous server rules and general lack of respect.

Don't the crime if you can't do the time.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

You continuously insulted myself in OOC. You said something along the lines of "Get a job" "Go have kids" "Your kids will grow up with autism".

These alone are enough to warrant your ban, you continued to use homophobic slurs and derogatory terms towards myself and other members of the community during your little outburst on the server. Janzo stated you need to change your name, you disobeyed which resulted in a kick and then you continued to not take him seriously. Later on he told you to leave the topic in OOC and stop arguing at which point you antagonized other members of the community to start another argument.

Your ban is light all things considered.

(02-01-2019, 11:49 PM)General Rickets Wrote: You continuously insulted myself in OOC. You said something along the lines of "Get a job" "Go have kids" "Your kids will grow up with autism".

These alone are enough to warrant your ban, you continued to use homophobic slurs and derogatory terms towards myself and other members of the community during your little outburst on the server. Janzo stated you need to change your name, you disobeyed which resulted in a kick and then you continued to not take him seriously. Later on he told you to leave the topic in OOC and stop arguing at which point you antagonized other members of the community to start another argument.

don't cry
(02-01-2019, 11:54 PM)PewDiePie Wrote:
(02-01-2019, 11:49 PM)General Rickets Wrote: You continuously insulted myself in OOC. You said something along the lines of "Get a job" "Go have kids" "Your kids will grow up with autism".

don't cry

As you can see in the reply above mine and lewwings points are proven.

Awaiting administrator response.

(02-01-2019, 11:56 PM)General Rickets Wrote:

don't cry

They are not proven, please provide evidence of me saying this things you made up. Also use commas more they would help you out
(02-01-2019, 11:48 PM)Lewwings Wrote: Was involved in both the MrFinnConlon issue and the OOC bitching.

Firstly, it should be common sense to comply with a mature staff demand in OOC that we should change our names from MrFinnConlon, reasonable enough, but no, you and some others drag the arse out of it, and therefore get punished for your "malicious compliance". You end up calling up Janzo for his reasonable actions, and cause a mass fight in OOC in which you attack General Rickets and others for arguing against you, you then make it personal by bringing autism into this in a negative tone, which was obvious, not matter how you may try and spin this.

Eventually, you were punished rightfully and fairly due to your breach of numerous server rules and general lack of respect.

Don't the crime if you can't do the time.

you did the same thing, what I did was not against rules just janzo's power hungry boner went too far. didn't break any rules
(02-02-2019, 12:05 AM)PewDiePie Wrote:
(02-01-2019, 11:56 PM)General Rickets Wrote:

don't cry

They are not proven, please provide evidence of me saying this things you made up. Also use commas more they would help you out

Janzo was present for it all and logs can provide all the evidence I need. Want me to get them for you?

(02-02-2019, 12:12 AM)General Rickets Wrote:
(02-02-2019, 12:10 AM)PewDiePie Wrote:
(02-02-2019, 12:09 AM)General Rickets Wrote:
(02-02-2019, 12:05 AM)PewDiePie Wrote:
(02-01-2019, 11:56 PM)General Rickets Wrote: As you can see in the reply above mine and lewwings points are proven.

Janzo was present for it all and logs can provide all the evidence I need. Want me to get them for you?

if you like, it will show that i did nothing wrong or against the rules. tbh the apartheid should have killed you off

That is disgusting.

I know, I cannot believe I would get banned when I didn't break the rules
Can we not deviate, "PewDiePie"?

Your attitude in this UBR alone should prove that you have no intent to follow or respect any rules and that you cannot keep it mature and respectful at all. Your attitude stinks and you should really re-consider your approach.

Ease off the offensive comments, your burning your bridges.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]