Laws tab
Back in VentMob, Presidents could edit the laws in the Laws tab in the F1 menu. They couldn't edit the Permanent laws, but under them, there was something called "Temporary laws". Here there were around 10 blank spaces wich Presidents could just type their laws in.

I believe it should be added here. Why? Save you re-broadcasting the laws every 5 minutes or just joining and not knowing if weed is legal, what the speed limit is, etc.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
The following 4 users Like Holdem's post:
  • TB990, tQto, Ms. Mudpie, Oliver Closof
+ Support, Great Idea.
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
+ support
sounds very nice Smile +support after you have written the template Tounge
+Support. It would help the president able to roleplay on different things, like more meetings and such.
+Support
+Support, this will make me unbind all my president law stuffs, also it would be very cool if it announces the law itself from the menu.
It's been a long time.
+ Support, this will make all the bobby's stop asking like "WHATS THE SPEEDLIMIT!?" "PRESIDENT IS NOT REPEATING LAWS MONEY WHOREE!!!" And i could continue.. Great idea.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
+support seems easier
+Support for Holdem's idea (as usual).
© Nudelholz