Flame
Steam Name: Flame

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:150382999

BanID: 80939

Ban Reason
Mass Exploitation | Using Scripts to Avoid Being kicked | Using Scripts for Exploits

Staff Member: Forgee

Involved users
Myself And Forgee

Why should you be unbanned?
Hello,

My ban was a very long time ago now i got banned for Exploiting what i did was very wrong and not right at all, since my ban i have been reflecting on what i did, i went along to a DarkRP server not receiving any bans and i got promoted to moderator after a long time of being there i then also got promoted to Admin quite a long time after that i have stayed away from Fearless in all ways because i know what i did was wrong in every way i have Left the discord preventing myself to even have a say on anything i haven't came back on the Forums to be stupid or toxic about my ban i completely left not saying a word as i know what i did was not okay, i have missed Fearless so much in the time i have spent away and i feel i have served a very long time i also have matured so much since the ban and i feel it will be suitable for me to return in a better way i am so much use to being Staff so my attitude to people has improved so much now and the way i go around is a much better way to move forward on my FearlessRP career.

I Was Banned on
08-06-2018

It Is Now
24/01/2019

Thanks for spending your own time to read my UBR

(Posting on behalf of Flame)
Hello Flame, it has been roughly 7 months since your ban.

I agree that you were not toxic about the ban however that should be normal behaviour, you have also stated you have matured in the 7 month period which is a very short period of time. Being an administrator on a DarkRP server is also vastly different when compared to Fearless, but admirable. Your ban was a very serious one which makes it a difficult case for you. I will discuss with a few admins and we will come to a final decision.
(Flames words not mine)

Hello,

Firstly i would like to thank you for the quick response.

I was an administrator on a server which was highly popular, i had left the server due to losing interest in DarkRP in general completely, The server was well known DarkRP which had over 80+ players a day, They would not accept anyone that was not mature, Admin was the highest rank of the Junior team which means i was mature the whole time, if i was not mature they would have just kicked me off the team as there is many other people that could of done a better job i was there for a long time i stayed loyal to them but left because i only do stuff i enjoy and i just fully lost interest i had no bans at all and i left the server in a peaceful manor i was not rude or disrespectful i left and thanked them for having me for a while.
Requesting an Unban - Rule 6

Many Thanks
Approved as per rule 6