The Creation Story - The End
Lightbulb 

Members of the Fearless Community,

Unfortunately, my time in the community has come to an end. My interest in the server and community has simply subsided, and I feel that I have personally explored all aspects of the gamemode as a donator, hence my departure. I have also faced quite a number of medical issues regarding my physical and mental well-being, in which I have undergone incredible amounts of stress, more than a single person can handle.

I wish for this server to thrive and succeed with the new map being released as well all the new players that have been joining recently, however after 2800 hours on the server alone, I can simply say that it has been a pleasure to meet every single person, from player to owner, it has been a true delight. My return is not likely, and I wish you all the best.

As stated in Genesis 2, "By the seventh day God had finished the work he had been doing; so on the seventh day he rested from all his work." Now it is my turn to rest.

Kindest regards,

The following 5 users Like Create's post:
  • Jeffrey, Lewwings, Bobby Shmicki, Edned, Spartan_KCT
In a bit Create
Cya bro gonna miss mine and your RP`s your a great guy thanks so much
Goodbye Create.
Good friend, cya soon
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
I hope your health improves and you get back on track Create. If you ever change your mind feel free to come back!
Miss you man, hope you get better soon x
Cya Create, Good luck.

i finally finished suits btw aha
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
I'm going to miss you create! You are a brilliant builder and your RP ideas are magnificent. I will truly miss you in the Fearless community. Have a good one Smile.
Bye C, and best of luck!