Tesla
So, these Teslas have been on the server for quite a while now and I'd like to know the status about them. I'm really eager to buy one however I just see these beta-testers driving around with their Teslas and I'm finding it a bit unfair now as there hasn't been an actually news update on the Teslas. 

Just a quick headups on whats going on with these Teslas would be appreciated.
The following 2 users Like Bobby Shmicki's post:
  • ElonWuzhou, Alertecobra27
(01-21-2019, 10:19 PM)Sir Otto Wrote: So, these Teslas have been on the server for quite a while now and I'd like to know the status about them. I'm really eager to buy one however I just see these beta-testers driving around with their Teslas and I'm finding it a bit unfair now as there hasn't been an actually news update on the Teslas. 

Just a quick headups on whats going on with these Teslas would be appreciated.

hear hear
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:75548000&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes ElonWuzhou's post:
  • Bobby Shmicki
You have to keep into account, they are being pushed to their full capability and being made the best possible for fearless, to do this it takes time, unless you want somet shit.

Then there is other things being updated, i see and understand your point but just have to be patient things will come when its right and im sure they will be added.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
Tbh the model S hasn’t even had seats added yet is I mean possibly a little bit more for that one
Ryannnnnn
Fearless Full-Time Roleplayer

[Image: qVdVN2yh.jpg]