GHOSTK1LL3R
Reported User(s): GHOSTK1LL3R

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:38145384

Date & Time (GMT): 15/9/13 @ 3:15 GMT

Summary of the incident
User traded/falsely promised Steam Items for In-Game money. Regardless of when this happened, still a ToS violation. *smug face*

unrelated but hes also tryna buy arma/dayz cheats

Evidence
https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=737429
[Image: amEHMZR.png]

update:
he scammed them
[Image: znlIUFO.png]

update #2:
heres some proof that it was actually fearless they were being made to join, if he says it was another server somebody needs to drop kick him. (basically darkrp, long wait time and unique map all sound suspiciously like fearless)
[Image: dBnkySr.png]

pls unban me now thanks!!
The original poster has requested for me to post on their behalf, as they were banned soon after posting this.
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
There are a few areas I'm struggling to understand at this moment in time:

1. There is no mention of what sever this user is requesting people to join, it's just a Garry's Mod server.

2. There is no proof that this is Ghostkiller. Anyone can create that name and send a link to a players Steam profile, I'm not sure why they'd do that, but it's something we need to consider.

3. We have no logs for 2011, so even if this was proven to be Ghostkiller that plays this server I don't believe we'd have direct access to these. If we do I imagine it would be something SoulRipper would have to dig out himself.

Although this might be true, the evidence for me is inconclusive. This will be passed onto a Supervising Administrator to investigate and conclude.
(01-21-2019, 01:56 PM)DVN Wrote: There are a few areas I'm struggling to understand at this moment in time:

1. There is no mention of what sever this user is requesting people to join, it's just a Garry's Mod server.

2. There is no proof that this is Ghostkiller. Anyone can create that name and send a link to a players Steam profile, I'm not sure why they'd do that, but it's something we need to consider.

3. We have no logs for 2011, so even if this was proven to be Ghostkiller that plays this server I don't believe we'd have direct access to these. If we do I imagine it would be something SoulRipper would have to dig out himself.

Although this might be true, the evidence for me is inconclusive. This will be passed onto a Supervising Administrator to investigate and conclude.

This might not be my place but if you look at the user's posts on this particular forum you can see him forwarding his email to another user which includes his full IRL name, just to assist on your 2nd point.
(01-21-2019, 02:06 PM)Agorith Wrote:
(01-21-2019, 01:56 PM)DVN Wrote: There are a few areas I'm struggling to understand at this moment in time:

This might not be my place but if you look at the user's posts on this particular forum you can see him forwarding his email to another user which includes his full IRL name, just to assist on your 2nd point.

I can see the Skype Name that uses a name, but not entirely sure where the email is. Since it's a third party website, external to the Fearless services we wouldn't actually be able to prove this was Ghostkiller or someone just framing him, still reinforcing point 2.
Posting on behalf of OP
people added his account and he accepted friend requests. we also know that at least one person traded with that account so it must have been him. who would have been out to frame him back in 2013?
Edit: Stop playing dumb, we all fully know it was him.
+rep
(01-21-2019, 07:50 PM)SlutPyjamaParty Wrote: Posting on behalf of £10Cro
I know Im banned and all but hope this helps out the FL community and also FreeUp£10Cro im not DAing. I would love to get a chance to acc proof this without a instant denial.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2sM_BsJKqU

Posting on behalf of the OP
Your involvement is not needed in the PR
+rep
(01-21-2019, 03:45 PM)Archer Wrote: Posting on behalf of OP
people added his account and he accepted friend requests. we also know that at least one person traded with that account so it must have been him. who would have been out to frame him back in 2013?
Edit: Stop playing dumb, we all fully know it was him.

How can you prove this? Because someone replied to the thread in 2011 and confirmed that they joined the server and added him as a friend?

This is still inconclusive evidence that it was even Ghostkillers account, although the links go to his profile this could have been anyone posting it.

Not to mention we still have no confirmation of what server the poster is requesting people to join, there is no proof that it states Fearless, it could have been any server on Garry's Mod.
Posting on behalf of OP
First of all I'd like to note you've consistently mentioned the date "2011" when we're talking about 2013.
I'm fairly sure logs from 2013 can be traced back, although this would have to be done by an SA+.
Additionally, I'd like to request Ghostkiller to appear onto this thread and defend himself instead of someone else doing his bidding for him.
Both of these people are involved in that thread, I’m sure it can be seen in the logs if they ever joined FL:
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198129307100
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198092721738
+rep
(01-22-2019, 04:45 PM)Archer Wrote: Posting on behalf of OP
First of all I'd like to note you've consistently mentioned the date "2011" when we're talking about 2013.
I'm fairly sure logs from 2013 can be traced back, although this would have to be done by an SA+.
Additionally, I'd like to request Ghostkiller to appear onto this thread and defend himself instead of someone else doing his bidding for him.
Both of these people are involved in that thread, I’m sure it can be seen in the logs if they ever joined FL:
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198129307100
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198092721738

You're 'fairly sure' we can track logs from 2013 even though it's now 2019? I'm almost certain there won't be logs from that long ago but it's definitely something we can look into.

Although this is requesting a log check from a long time ago, the proof provided at this moment in time is inconclusive so it's best to leave this to an SA to continue from here. I do understand your suspicions I'm not completely throwing that out the window, for the record.