SteamID: STEAM_0:1:94686935

BanID: 81789

Ban Reason
Scamming

Staff Member: Captain Barry

Involved users
Didn't saw his name.

Why should you be unbanned?
       I got banned for scamming but basically i didn't scam him. He payed for blackjack game we was playing it for 40 thousands and in middle of game my electricity lost and my computer instantly turned off . When i came back he wasn't online . I wanted to give money back but i didn't found him. Then i went offline a while after that incident i came back and i was banned . I didn't scam him i wanted to give money back. I want to get one more opportunity to give back money to that guy , i forgot his name. I don't want he remember me as scammer so i want give back money it wasn't my fault my electricity lost.  this is first ban in 4 years or 3 if remember right i played very nice until this accident . I would like that admins or mods consider this accident one more time , it wasn't quite my fault . I didn't left game with purpose. And this is only one  role play server worth to play. So please consider this accident and give me  message.
     Best regards CrazyOneLV.
From what I saw in the logs and heard, you tried to force a specific result using /dice and then left straight after doing it, leaving the other player short of 40k.

Now, you say your PC "lost power" which could be true, but the logs wouldn't show that obviously which is why you were banned. It also doesn't help that you have a ban prior to this one for the same reason.
Hello.
Based on the evidence against you, I do not believe this is the case. Not only is it extremely good timing for your electricity to go out right after someone accuses you of scamming, but it would have relayed a different message when you disconnected.
Also taking into account the fact that you have a previous ban for scamming, I see no inclination to believe you. Not to mention your 16 bans and 64 blacklists.

Denied.
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]