gooby
had fun

got college soon

kippsee broke my heart, ruined my life, nearly drove me to suicide. he just forgot about me and destroyed my life. I'm on welfare now because of him. And now with the government shutdown I have no job, I have to go to the food pantry and coffee shops for free meals. Whenever I see a facebook post for small businesses offering free food i ride my broken bicycle for miles in the cold rain just for a small bite to eat. all because of kippsee, cant believe hes getting away with that. i feel like the cherokee tribe and kippsees the federal government. he took my kids and destroyed their lives too. just because they live in an upper middle class house and have food on their table, that doesnt mean they cant have a mom, me. I love them, i love them all and kippsee took them away from me. f uck him, that little motherf ucker b itch a ss little gimp.

wolven only likes my posts if theyre okay with the staff team because he wants staff reallllllyyy baddddd. he also LOVESSSS rp points so dont give him his 20th. also hes a b itch.

johnsilver is a f ucking farmer.

joshz is a perqe wannabe. he stole my virginity, and i plan on getting revenge, taking HIS kids virginity.

ranger is a top ***. likes to smoke, so hes my friend.

rickets has shite taste in music but he posts funny shit on fb so we gucci.

exotic - tbh i wanna meet up w u irl. lets smoke ***.

jan. OG FEARLESSIAN. ill miss u

narcotic (the old SA one) you were dope, had fun rping cerberus w you. come back </3

panda sucks at cs:go

jessixa - youre pretty weird.

ghostkiller - ill suck you off for mod

ok bye cba to say gooby to any1 else.

therealsparks posts too many prs, stop being a snitch. same with forgee. dont be a little b itch like him. #roasted

rp is G A Y
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
The following 8 users Like Falcon's post:
  • Wolven, Kippsee, SpaghettiFTW, Weezy_, Julern, Dimitris, Ranger, Violet DE Kittie
In a bit love you bud <3
smok
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
The following 1 user Likes aDisabledDeer's post:
  • Falcon
bye - hamz
I love you Falcon xx
Wolven

I'm touched... but enjoy your life, I will miss you!!
goodbye

[Image: uickTS0.png] +Rep
Bye bye Falcon

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

(01-19-2019, 08:15 PM)kippsee Wrote: I'm touched... but enjoy your life, I will miss you!!

f aggot
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
love you