Charls Carroll, Twingle.
(01-19-2019, 07:21 PM)PewDiePie Wrote: This has already been dealt with by Kipsee

This report has not been dealt with. Kippsee dealt with matters that occurred in-game. The evidence provided is from different occasions. Therefore, this Player Report is still valid.
(01-19-2019, 07:20 PM)thebestgamer1 Wrote:
(01-19-2019, 12:03 PM)ImTheRealSpar ks Wrote:
(01-19-2019, 02:36 AM)thebestgamer1 Wrote: Saying "stop moving please" is not harassment, everyone says it.

The intent is clear like Panda said, your one mission is to annoy me out of spite for something I did. I am simply trying to play the game and have fun. You try and ruin that for me. I can be dealing with a completely different situation to what you are involved in and you just run across to shout and mock me whilst having absolutely nothing to do with you. At first, it was ignorable but now it's just a piss take but it being constant where ever I am.
Your seem to be too sensitive to be playing video games, then, try saying something that doesn't make you distinguishable and prone to getting droned.

Equally, you could not decide to harass me for whatever I say or do. I play the game and try to enjoy myself and being annoyed and harassed isn't part of the Agenda, to be honest.
[Image: brHdXi6.png]
(01-19-2019, 11:11 PM)ImTheRealSparks Wrote:
(01-19-2019, 07:21 PM)PewDiePie Wrote: This has already been dealt with by Kipsee

This report has not been dealt with. Kippsee dealt with matters that occurred in-game. The evidence provided is from different occasions. Therefore, this Player Report is still valid.
(01-19-2019, 07:20 PM)thebestgamer1 Wrote:
(01-19-2019, 12:03 PM)ImTheRealSparĀ ks Wrote:
(01-19-2019, 02:36 AM)thebestgamer1 Wrote: Saying "stop moving please" is not harassment, everyone says it.

The intent is clear like Panda said, your one mission is to annoy me out of spite for something I did. I am simply trying to play the game and have fun. You try and ruin that for me. I can be dealing with a completely different situation to what you are involved in and you just run across to shout and mock me whilst having absolutely nothing to do with you. At first, it was ignorable but now it's just a piss take but it being constant where ever I am.
Your seem to be too sensitive to be playing video games, then, try saying something that doesn't make you distinguishable and prone to getting droned.

Equally, you could not decide to harass me for whatever I say or do. I play the game and try to enjoy myself and being annoyed and harassed isn't part of the Agenda, to be honest.

I don't recall you saying you were harassed and I don't think saying stop moving please is harassment
Approved

Concluding notes

Both of the reported users have a clear intent of annoying Sparks as shown in the various videos in the original post, targeting him in various IC/OOC ways that don't match the style of roleplay at all in each situation shown above.

Twingle can also be seen breaking FearRP in one of the videos as a Rebel when he is handcuffed and Sparks attempts to give orders to him which are completely ignored.

Twingle already has a one month ban applied by Captain Barry which is suffice in this situation, covering the above points I have raised. Charls Carroll doesn't have any bans or punishments for this situation and will therefore receive a 1 week ban from the server.