hg00098
Reported User(s): hg00098

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:180006068

Date & Time (GMT): 17/1/19 @ 23:15 GMT

Summary of the incident
The accused had been spawning ramps on the road to ramp cars off of with friends. Killing 3+ people (pre-recording) and then as recorded the accused is spawning ramps yet again to ramp off of, in the process destroying a vehicle and killing someone. They are just here to mess around, not to RP.

Evidence
https://youtu.be/SpdiCidW8ek
Posting for hg00098
This is all in his words
--------------------------------

I had spawned in the ramp but then realized it had spawned inside me, 2 other people, and a vehicle. It was despawned as soon as possible but the damage was already done. Please forgive me for this mistake
[Image: unknown.png]
(01-17-2019, 11:55 PM)FlexibleBread45 Wrote: Posting for hg00098
This is all in his words
--------------------------------

I had spawned in the ramp but then realized it had spawned inside me, 2 other people, and a vehicle. It was despawned as soon as possible but the damage was already done. Please forgive me for this mistake

In the kindest possible way, I do have a longer recording than what is provided, it is done on more occasions prior to what I provided, and even before I recorded the clip.

(Only reason the clip shown is so short is due to personal messages and images being on show when I tab in and out of game)
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]
*Involved*

You did this more than that recording that was provided, hg00098.
[Image: Rierwdy.jpg]
[Image: brHdXi6.png]
Approved

You spawned it in multiple times and you shouldn't be spawning them like that
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]