Dimitris
Steam Name: Dimitris

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:127839448

BanID: 80537

Ban Reason
BRA (87666) - Attempting to glitch to avoid RP situation. | Breaking FearRP. | Extended due to Last Chance.

Staff Member: Narcotic

Involved users
Just me.

Why should you be unbanned?
Greetings,
I am once again trying to get unbanned and be allowed back in the servers. As I did mention in my last UBR, a player with my experience should have handled the situation a lot better than I did. Although I was a bit frustrated at the time as the player had broken multiple rules before he started recording that is no excuse for me to break another rule. So its safe to say I was in the wrong and there is no doubt about that.

It has been a good 5 months since I was banned and I have missed playing on the servers. Now that I've realized how much I love playing on fearless I will make sure not to get myself in another situation like this one ever again. It was so stupid of me to handle the situation that way while being on last chance and I did deserve every bit of that ban.

To sum up not being able to play for more than 5 months has been pretty hard for me. I know I could have handled the situation way better than I did and I will from now on if I get given the chance. Looking back now I see why the fearless staff team judged I was not ready to be allowed back on the servers due to my behaviour on the forums and I completely agree with them. I think lately I have changed for the better.
I would like to thank you for taking the time to read through my UBR!

Have a good day/night.

Dimitris.
Hi Dimitris.

I am the banning administrator, yes, but I will bring this forward with the team and see what they think.
It may take a day or two to gather some thoughts on your unban request but we'll get back to you soon. Thank you for your patience.

Narcotic
Hi.

After discussion with the team we have decided to deny you unban request for the reason of not waiting the correct allotted time since your last unban request. Your last unban request was posted 23rd of November and by protocol of it being your second unban request, this would now be your third and you would have needed to wait 8 weeks (23rd of January 2019) to post your next one. Since you failed to follow the instructions, myself and the team have decided to deny this UBR. 
You can resubmit an unban request in 8 weeks from 17/JAN/2019 (On 17/MARCH/2019)

[Image: CKZbbRZ.png]

Narcotic