Sentinel
Your Name: boberthillis

Accused Staff Member: Sentinel

Involved users
Bear_survival waded

Date & Time (GMT): 15/1/19 @ 7:00 GMT

Abuse of Power? and/or Infringement of the rules?
Abuse of power,Infringement of the rules

Explanation and Evidence
Listen I like sentinel and don’t by anyway want him to lose mod or banned but please at least warn him for multiple accounts of Rdm and blacklisting and banning those who accuse him of it he and his cold one friends made multiple accounts of rdm on the innocent during the raid who had their hands up please warn him don’t ban him he’s nice
hello, I have not abused my powers in any way here, you wade and bear all broke rules such as NLR, FearRP, CDM. And therefore punished. Me and ghost then proceeded to talk to you in game and explain why you all had been banned/punished. After I gave your blacklist you then proceeded to try and CDM and others therefore getting a CDM blacklist.

And for the accusation of the RDM we were raiding president and our team killed you and then we told you to leave and not to re-arm up and you did so after being told not to.

Wade broke NLR and FearRP (rule 3.4 and the NLR rule)
Bob CDM and NLR (rule 9.1 and the NLR rule)

This staff report is just because bob doesn’t agree with his and his mates blacklists.
I was involved as i was raiding nexus.

Bob you and your friend along with other officers were breaking fear rp, NLR, fail rp. You name it your broke it.

You specifically was running around nexus while its being raided as a citizen, i told you to leave in which you did, however, you think its acceptable to two minutes later come in the same elevator as all of us.

As i can also see from the blacklists and bans page, you're not having a good time re-read the rules and reflect on your behaviour on the servers and i hope you come back with a positive, improved attitude as your current attitude towards FL and its staff will get you no where in the community.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
Hi Fearless,

Apologies for the delay in a response. Unfortunately you have given no evidence of any abuse, nor do I see any grounds for this to need to be posted. If you are unhappy with your punishment, feel free to make an unblacklist request.

Case Closed.
No abuse noted.