[FL:RP] TheRealSparks , [FL:RP] Haix
Reported User(s): [FL:RP] TheRealSparks , [FL:RP] Haix

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:82042340 , STEA

Date & Time (GMT): 11/01/2019 @ 16:00 GMT

Summary of the incident
As shown in the vid I look at the laws the laws don't say anything about the front nexus lobby being considered trespassing i proceed to get tazed then arrested by RealSparks and and Haix accept the warrant. This was just a random arrest I wasn't warned or anything I walked in and just got arrest (There was no interaction before hand)

Evidence
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tV-8Z5t4...e=youtu.be
I defence is simple, I was following orders given by the Vice President.

Not to mention, I am roleplaying as a corrupt officer. I have no regard for anyone's feelings or care in-character. I simply following orders from my superior. I don't see why you couldn't have resolved this with the president, to be honest.
[Image: brHdXi6.png]
-Involved-

I'm was the President there, if you see on my video, there are propsher try to kill me (he already get Punishment for that) so i ask the officer to lock the doors so no one can enter the nexus so i can do lockdown on.. If you see police officers are locking doors and tazing the guy but Ali come inside without permission, you should know, if there are fuss happen you should not approach the place but Ali run in. Also i mute Ali on game because he came near me and spamming the voice chat.. This is the evidence i have to say TheRealSpark and [FL:RP] Haix is not guilty..

My Evidence : https://youtu.be/drxlbiBrIxk
[Image: jJtX9nT.png]
Thanks To MaxEvan For This Cute Signature Again!! 
(01-11-2019, 11:51 PM)violet.de.kittie Wrote: -Involved-

I'm was the President there, if you see on my video, there are propsher try to kill me (he already get Punishment for that) so i ask the officer to lock the doors so no one can enter the nexus so i can do lockdown on.. If you see police officers are locking doors and tazing the guy but Ali come inside without permission, you should know, if there are fuss happen you should not approach the place but Ali run in. Also i mute Ali on game because he came near me and spamming the voice chat.. This is the evidence i have to say TheRealSpark and [FL:RP] Haix is not guilty..

Im not going to like Violet Kittie but everything you just said is invalid. 1. Why would i need permission to go inside the nexus it's a "public" place where everyone is allowed 2. I did not run in giving the officer/Vice the feeling that I had the intention to commit havoc and harm to them. 3. Violet Kittie you are not actually involved in this PR as you have not been accused of anything the only thing you could possibly be is a witness so if you could not post pointless insights in this PR with nonsense that is not helpful in anyway it would be greatly appreciated.

You can't be everyones cup of tea or else you'd be a mug!!!
(01-12-2019, 01:47 AM)AliTaze Wrote:
(01-11-2019, 11:51 PM)violet.de.kittie Wrote: -Involved-

Im not going to like Violet Kittie but everything you just said is invalid. 1. Why would i need permission to go inside the nexus it's a "public" place where everyone is allowed 2. I did not run in giving the officer/Vice the feeling that I had the intention to commit havoc and harm to them. 3. Violet Kittie you are not actually involved in this PR as you have not been accused of anything the only thing you could possibly be is a witness so if you could not post pointless insights in this PR with nonsense that is not helpful in anyway it would be greatly appreciated.

Violet saw the whole incident. I was simply following orders from my superior who told me to arrest you. The nexus was being heavily guarded due to the amount of chaos unfolding outside. I was roleplaying as a corrupt police officer with no regards for peoples feelings. I am brutal in the way I deal with my encounters. You could call it Police Brutality. You should have kept this in-character and reported me to the president.
[Image: brHdXi6.png]
Not really... What was the reason for arrest then...? "Tresspassing" But I was in the Nexus front lobby somewhere that isn't stated in the laws that it is tesspassing.

You can't be everyones cup of tea or else you'd be a mug!!!
Approved.

This was in fact an invalid arrest.

In the future, please ensure you have a valid reason to arrest someone and even if you are told to do so by a superior, you will still hold the majority of the blame for your actions. Explain that to your superior.

No punishment issued, consider this a warning.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]