UBR:GamingOfficialZZ
Steam Name: GamingOfficialZZ

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:39360696

BanID: 80970

Ban Reason
Ignoring staff decision, attempting RDM and driving to kill as a Citizen | Extended as Per Last Chance (Joe Joe)

Staff Member: [FL] GHOSTK1LL3R

Involved users
Myself and Ghost

Why should you be unbanned?
First I would like to say that my ban was extended on more than 1 occasion, I never got told the reasons for this. I would also like to apologise for my actions against Ghost (At the time I was annoyed at how Ghost spoke to me.). I was ramping over the hill between outer bp and villas, I was bored and was just having fun. As I said in my last UBR, "I did see Someone flying however I was doing this before he even come here. I saw no reason to stop". I see that this was just stupid and I do see how my actions were wrong and the saying goes "2 wrongs don't make a right". From what i remember Ghost flew upto me after I ramped over the hill and told me to stop and in doing so was very rude about it. Quote from last UBR ""You need to stop pissing around because I'm in an sit". He said this in a very angry voice and I wanted an apology from him as he was very rude.". That was the only reason I went back to him and spoke to him about it. I wasn't planing to ramp over the hill after I was told to stop, I wasnted a simple apology for his rudeness. My intentions were never to RDM anybody.

I would also like to point out one part of my ban that should have been removed "Ignoring staff decision", As seen in this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?=&v=TuTbvyhBT08
[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?=&v=TuTbvyhBT08][/url]you can see that my connection dropped and was told by Ghost that part of my ban would be removed.

Quote from Ghost "As shown by your evidence you didn't ignore admin decisions due to a technicality from your side, I will therefor get this part removed".

However it never was removed and still remains on record for some reason.

In concussion,
Am I sorry for my actions towards the whole situation? Yes.
Do I think how I reacted to the situation was wrong? Yes.
Will I try better if this UBR get approved? Yes.

Thanks for taking the time to read this UBR,
GamingOfficialZZ.
I appreciate the apology however that does not make you exempt from what you have done.

We, the staff team do not get paid to do administrate the server, in the time I have been staff 98% of that time is taken solely looking after other players and not RP'ing. I am not on the server to be polite and to be respectful, I am there to stop people pissing around and ruining other peoples experiences.

You was blatantly pissing around while I was very clearly in an admin situation and when I told you I was in a situation and to 'stop pissing around' you proceeded not to and decided to be confrontational regarding the situation and act like what you did was fine. It was not and is not.

The reason for the extensions was due to last chance and was simply user error on our part not correctly extending the ban to be in line with our policy.

The ban has been altered from RDM to VDM to correctly reflect the rules broken.

Denied.