Falcon
Reported User(s): Falcon

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:66948201

Date & Time (GMT): 8/1/19 @ 23:10 GMT

Summary of the incident
Falcon can be seen calling the player Nicholas a "F*g" and "Qu**r" and then proceeding to RDM him, the player has 30rpp.

Evidence
https://youtu.be/vcrVaowburA
As you can see in the video I am involved.

How is it RDM if Nicholaas was obviously a danger to anyone by driving like that? You also have no proof whether what Falcon said was IC or OOC because he used his mic so that's an invalid argument aswell.

Next time if you only join to record and post player reports on people just stay off, this hurts your already questionable reputation within FL.
Point A: I don't see how me calling the kid a f*g and a qu*er has anything to do with this PR. I broke no rules in doing so, so you might as well edit your thread removing said accusations.

Point B: I didn't RDM him, I was planning on arresting him, he drove away, I fired shots to slow his car. He turned around, driving his car towards the group of people. I took this as a constant threat and I took it upon myself to use lethal force to deter the criminal. If he wanted to RP it out like a player should, he shouldn't be speeding up and down main street in a sports car possibly threatening the lives of pedestrians AND law enforcement officers like myself.

Point C: I'd like to see where the rest of your clip went since you went out of your way to delete half of it. Since you took it upon yourself to tamper with evidence, I'll state what happened during the cut as well as what had happened before this occurrence: I distinctly remember seeing trouble on main street, I'd say about four people were standing on top of a car and it looked as if something could happen. I run over and investigate, I tell the players to get off the car with the rest of the police force by my side. This escalated into the boy driving off in his sports car. During the well-placed cut in the video, I explained myself. Seems like you just really didn't want to take my perspective into account, but that's on you.

Point D: I don't see how the fact that I have more roleplay points than you should be considered in the report, at least use my hours. Possibly because I was wondering why you only have 4 and almost twice as many hours than I do. Have fun with that on your conscience.

Point E: Jan was also present, in fact he was one of the people on top of the vehicle. I would believe he knows a lot more about the rules and the community than you do, considering he's been around much longer and has a much better reputation. Maybe you should take into account the fact that he didn't resist and followed my orders, unlike the kid who most likely broke FearRP in this instance. So why don't you take your snitchy attitude to somewhere it can do something productive, such as a PR on Nicholasas for breaking FearRP.

Point F: There's no point in snitching on a player who didn't break any rules. 

I await your reply, I'm sure you'll think of something to rebut, but while I wait I think I'm going to go hang out with my friends.

Thanks, and have a good day. Cheese
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
(01-09-2019, 12:15 AM)Falcon Wrote: Point A: I don't see how me calling the kid a f*g and a qu*er has anything to do with this PR. I broke no rules in doing so, so you might as well edit your thread removing said accusations.

Point B: I didn't RDM him, I was planning on arresting him, he drove away, I fired shots to slow his car. He turned around, driving his car towards the group of people. I took this as a constant threat and I took it upon myself to use lethal force to deter the criminal. If he wanted to RP it out like a player should, he shouldn't be speeding up and down main street in a sports car possibly threatening the lives of pedestrians AND law enforcement officers like myself.

Point C: I'd like to see where the rest of your clip went since you went out of your way to delete half of it. Since you took it upon yourself to tamper with evidence, I'll state what happened during the cut as well as what had happened before this occurrence: I distinctly remember seeing trouble on main street, I'd say about four people were standing on top of a car and it looked as if something could happen. I run over and investigate, I tell the players to get off the car with the rest of the police force by my side. This escalated into the boy driving off in his sports car. During the well-placed cut in the video, I explained myself. Seems like you just really didn't want to take my perspective into account, but that's on you.

Point D: I don't see how the fact that I have more roleplay points than you should be considered in the report, at least use my hours. Possibly because I was wondering why you only have 4 and almost twice as many hours than I do. Have fun with that on your conscience.

Point E: Jan was also present, in fact he was one of the people on top of the vehicle. I would believe he knows a lot more about the rules and the community than you do, considering he's been around much longer and has a much better reputation. Maybe you should take into account the fact that he didn't resist and followed my orders, unlike the kid who most likely broke FearRP in this instance. So why don't you take your snitchy attitude to somewhere it can do something productive, such as a PR on Nicholasas for breaking FearRP.

Point F: There's no point in snitching on a player who didn't break any rules. 

I await your reply, I'm sure you'll think of something to rebut, but while I wait I think I'm going to go hang out with my friends.

Thanks, and have a good day. Cheese

im not gonna argue because you lot wont listen anyway but heres the full clip with the supposed "wellplaced cut" lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gap8bYp...e=youtu.be
(01-09-2019, 12:27 AM)Forgee Wrote: -Pointless Post-

Your video just proved that Nicholasas broke FearRP when I had my weapon on him. Also I wouldn't call this arguing, I'd call it you trying to make a point with evidence that debunks itself. That's not the attitude someone should have in this forum anyway, you should be trying to defend your case rather than slander Jan and myself, insinuating that we won't listen to reason.

Have a nice day.
(01-09-2019, 12:33 AM)Falcon Wrote:
(01-09-2019, 12:27 AM)Forgee Wrote: -Pointless Post-

Your video just proved that Nicholasas broke FearRP when I had my weapon on him. Also I wouldn't call this arguing, I'd call it you trying to make a point with evidence that debunks. That's not the attitude someone should have in this forum anyway, you should be trying to defend your case rather than slander Jan and myself, insinuating that we won't listen to reason.

Have a nice day.

video doesnt show you had a weapon on him just that you blasted him for driving away lol
(01-09-2019, 12:38 AM)Forgee Wrote: video doesnt show you had a weapon on him just that you blasted him for driving away lol

I'd like to point out that lying in the courthouse leads to a permanent suspension. I in fact did have my weapon on him, but if you're so narrow-minded to believe that I didn't, feel free to ask the several other witnesses. 

Also your breathing in the video makes me feel very uncomfortable, are you okay?

P.S. - Don't delete this PR when you realize you fucked up, like you did with Beunkieboy's. I need something to laugh at later.
(01-09-2019, 12:43 AM)Falcon Wrote:
(01-09-2019, 12:38 AM)Forgee Wrote: video doesnt show you had a weapon on him just that you blasted him for driving away lol

I'd like to point out that lying in the courthouse leads to a permanent suspension. I in fact did have my weapon on him, but if you're so narrow-minded to believe that I didn't, feel free to ask the several other witnesses. 

Also your breathing in the video makes me feel very uncomfortable, are you okay?

not lyin just saying the video dont show it pal
It doesn't show Falcon aiming his weapon in the video because you chose to continue acting as if you were AFK rather then simply turning around a little, but what do you think that happened on your right if Falcon runs after someone armed and all? Obviously he was aiming his weapon at Nicholaas.

Also next time you join again purely to post player reports atleast turn off your mic if you're not going to use it, your unhealthy breathing really distracts me.
(01-09-2019, 12:55 AM)Jan Wrote: It doesn't show Falcon aiming his weapon in the video because you chose to continue acting as if you were AFK rather then simply turning around a little, but what do you think that happened on your right if Falcon runs after someone armed and all? Obviously he was aiming his weapon at Nicholaas.

Also next time you join again purely to post player reports atleast turn off your mic is you're not going to use it, your unhealthy breathing really distracts me.

was on me phone